Author Topic: LydiaWest of Amour - Wallsend  (Read 4035 times)


12 review(s) for LydiaWest (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
19 review(s) for DatingLydiaWest (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I booked Lydia for a 1 hour incall. Price was £110.

Comms with the agency were excellent. I phoned up for a same day booking and they texted me the entire address immediately, along with detailed directions.

She was working from a house in Wallsend that is an easy walk from Wallsend metro station. There didn't seem to be any parking directly outside, but plenty in the streets nearby. Inside the house was clean, neat and tidy.

I arrived just over 15 mins late as the metro line was unexpectedly closed and I had to get the bus from the city centre which took a lot longer. Thankfully Lydia was ok with it and I was able to get a full 60 minutes.

She's cute facially and has a good full bodied figure. Lovely big bum, curvy hips and meaty legs. A sizeable pair of enhanced boobs (it's a good job and they look and feel great). Her photos are broadly accurate though I would say she's a bit curvier in real life. Overall she's very sexy if you like curvier girls (which I do).

She had been wearing sexy undies but had taken them off thinking I wasn't coming, so when I arrived she was just wearing a dressing gown with nothing underneath.

Personality wise she's outgoing, warm and friendly.

I paid her and jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

Her hygiene was perfect.

Services: DFK, OWO / HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (cowgirl, missionary, doggy - twice each), cum on boobs. She doesn't do CIM or facials. She said she sometimes does anal but needs advance warning.

I asked her if she fancied jumping into the shower with me and she agreed as long as I promised not to get her hair wet.

We had a snog in the shower - she's a great kisser, really full on and passionate DFK. Then she squatted down in the shower and gave me OWO and she's good at that too.

I soaped up her bum and boobs for a bit then I rinsed her off, and we dried off and headed for the bedroom.

I jumped on the bed and got her to lie on top of me for a prolonged session of DFK and OWO. She was very responsive during reverse O and got very wet. The sex was great, she got right into it, bucking back in doggy and missionary, grabbing me by the hips and pulling me into her in missionary, and riding me vigorously. We snogged throughout and there was plenty of eye contact. To finish I came on her boobs.

I really liked how passionate and enthusiastic she was throughout the booking, she seemed to be genuinely enjoying it as much as I was.

I got another shower and we chatted. After I had dressed and was preparing to leave she grabbed me for another quick snog. A final goodbye kiss at the door and I was gone. Checking my watch I noticed we'd overrun by a few minutes but she hadn't been rushing me out of the door so she's no clockwatcher.

It was a very good punt, I'd recommend her and would see her again.

Offline CELICA GT

Nice one Prof, obviously you have had a great time, Lydia always seems to get good reviews and judging by your input you can see why  :hi:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Nice one Prof, obviously you have had a great time, Lydia always seems to get good reviews and judging by your input you can see why  :hi:

Yes I included her in my "Best girls in the NE" list based on all those great reviews. After recommending her for so long I figured it was high time I checked her out for myself - now I can confirm that her place on the list is well deserved.

Offline CELICA GT

Yes I included her in my "Best girls in the NE" list based on all those great reviews. After recommending her for so long I figured it was high time I checked her out for myself - now I can confirm that her place on the list is well deserved.
:thumbsup:

Offline shaft10

Quote
Her hygiene was perfect.

I'd read her post mate  :dash:


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I'd read her post mate  :dash:

What are you on about, what's in that post has nothing to do with hygiene. It's probable come from some thick shit like you.    :dash: :dash:

Offline LydiaAmour

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 115
  • Likes: 0
  •  
I'd read her post mate  :dash:

Hygiene has nothing to do with STI's, if the two went hand in hand and a smelly cock/fanny were cast iron indicators of infection then it would be much easier to detect them and maybe people with infected cocks wouldn't be visiting escorts. :unknown:

read a book or two and educate yourself, punting is a risky hobby, not for the faint hearted.

Offline shaft10

 
Quote
It's probable come from some thick shit like you.
 

*probably !  :D

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I'd read her post mate  :dash:

Another uneducated troll, coming at speed of late  :dash: :dash:

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 24
  •  
What are you on about, what's in that post has nothing to do with hygiene.

What? Didn't you know STIs can be washed off with soap and water?  :dash: Gargle some Carex Lydia- all sorted.  :dash:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hygiene has nothing to do with STI's, if the two went hand in hand and a smelly cock/fanny were cast iron indicators of infection then it would be much easier to detect them and maybe people with infected cocks wouldn't be visiting escorts. :unknown:

read a book or two and educate yourself, punting is a risky hobby, not for the faint hearted.

Take no notice of the thick trolling cunts Lydia, you can't educate pork as they say.   :hi:

Offline shaft10

Quote
Take no notice of the thick trolling cunts


Oxymoron alert  :scare:



Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90


Oxymoron alert  :scare:

As I said earlier, uneducated troll. You'll be banned well before the schools go back, what will you do to arouse yourself then ?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline shaft10


As I said earlier, uneducated troll. You'll be banned well before the schools go back, what will you do to arouse yourself then ?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I don't think the original post constitutes as trolling, I was merely making the OP aware of the recent post. However DM and yourself have took exception to this and subsequently have trolled me, so break a leg .......  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I don't think the original post constitutes as trolling, I was merely making the OP aware of the recent post. However DM and yourself have took exception to this and subsequently have trolled me, so break a leg .......  :thumbsup:

Making him aware of her ' hygiene' ? That's never been in question   :dash:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

As I said earlier, uneducated troll. You'll be banned well before the schools go back, what will you do to arouse yourself then ?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Apart from having absolutely no idea about STI's he's got no idea of how to use the English language. Definitely a troll and definitely uneducated. I think you may be right he'll be gone before the holidays are finished.   

He thinks he's being clever trying to wind people up but he's failing in spectacular fashion.   :D       

Offline shaft10

Apart from having absolutely no idea about STI's he's got no idea of how to use the English language. Definitely a troll and definitely uneducated. I think you may be right he'll be gone before the holidays are finished.   

He thinks he's being clever trying to wind people up but he's failing in spectacular fashion.   :D     

If you spent more time reviewing SP's than reviewing and commenting on other people's efforts or posts then you'd no doubt be a decent contributor instead of masquerading as the site moderator ......  :hi: you've been sussed pal  :thumbsdown:

Offline shaft10


Making him aware of her ' hygiene' ? That's never been in question   :dash:

Point taken, but I reiterate It was merely to draw OP's attention to the post. On reflection not the best line to quote, no offence to WG intended, I agree with everyone else that to come out and be up front and honest is morally and ethically the right thing to do, and takes guts so fair play. I'm here to contribute for the better good, not to get drawn into petty arguments with strangers .... so I'll draw a line under this one now.  :timeout:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
you've been sussed pal  :thumbsdown:

what was your last name here out of interest?  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Point taken, but I reiterate It was merely to draw OP's attention to the post. On reflection not the best line to quote, no offence to WG intended, I agree with everyone else that to come out and be up front and honest is morally and ethically the right thing to do, and takes guts so fair play. I'm here to contribute for the better good, not to get drawn into petty arguments with strangers .... so I'll draw a line under this one now.  :timeout:

There was no need for you to quote anything, all you had to do was post a link to her post for him to read. That wasn't good enough for you though, you have to accuse her of poor hygiene, something that she is most certainly not guilty of and has no relevance to the current situation.

I pulled you up on that and your response was to post childish, troll like remarks. You are the one who thinks he's being clever but failing to realise you are far from it.

Offline shaft10

There was no need for you to quote anything, all you had to do was post a link to her post for him to read. That wasn't good enough for you though, you have to accuse her of poor hygiene, something that she is most certainly not guilty of and has no relevance to the current situation.

I pulled you up on that and your response was to post childish, troll like remarks. You are the one who thinks he's being clever but failing to realise you are far from it.

Where exactly was the childish, troll like remarks in any of my posts. Your 'pulling me up' ended in expletives aimed personally (name calling), that to me is childish in itself. There's better ways to point me in the right direction. I've already stated 'point taken' , I'm here for the same reason as everyone else, to contribute. I cannot be arsed getting into pathetic arguments, if I post something that someone disagrees with I'd rather they tell me they disagree, and why, without retorting to name calling or taking the moral high ground.
As I've said I'm not here to argue, I use the site as it's intended, to review, and to keep abreast of important info such as WG's post. I won't be commenting on this thread no more so you can have the final word, no doubt our posts will meet again, hopefully in a more friendlier manner.  :timeout:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Where exactly was the childish, troll like remarks in any of my posts. Your 'pulling me up' ended in expletives aimed personally (name calling), that to me is childish in itself. There's better ways to point me in the right direction. I've already stated 'point taken' , I'm here for the same reason as everyone else, to contribute. I cannot be arsed getting into pathetic arguments, if I post something that someone disagrees with I'd rather they tell me they disagree, and why, without retorting to name calling or taking the moral high ground.
As I've said I'm not here to argue, I use the site as it's intended, to review, and to keep abreast of important info such as WG's post. I won't be commenting on this thread no more so you can have the final word, no doubt our posts will meet again, hopefully in a more friendlier manner.  :timeout:

Jolly good.