Was in Boro myself yesterday and thought about this one , but the location a bit conspicuous . I mean it,s right near the lights at the busiest junction in town ffs . Nice review mackeson
Yes l'd agree it is a bit conspicuous. Just walk purposefully to it, don't dawdle or dither...... know where you are going and just walk in.
Driving past the Boro so stopped for a break at External Link/Members Only and had Cindy for an hour for £40. Plenty of swipes and teases so, as I was turning over, agreed another forty for B2B and HE. She stripped and oiled up toot sweet, rubbed her boobs in my face and as she stood by the table for my HE, allowed me to finger her puss and tweak at her clit as we both climaxed together. Nice punt, will be there again next time I pass the Boro.
From just £36 per year