External Link/Members Only booked via PM on UKE
1 hour/£90 (UKE special)
I have been intrigued by Milly's boob pictures on UKE for some time, nearly booked on a couple of occasions before but never actually done it. This week however she had a special price on UKE and I had money and opportunity, so it would be rude not to...
CommsThis appears to have been Milly's Achilles heel for some time according to her reviews on here and I was prepared for things to go tits up so to speak. However there were no problems at all; booked via UKE, confirmation by text, details given out in a timely fashion.
LocationA terraced house in Walker. Easy to park nearby, house itself perfectly acceptable. There is no shower but Milly texted me shortly before the meet (I had let her know my phone was safe to use) to offer to run me a bath which was accepted.
AppearanceIf you only like tall willowy girls, Milly is not for you. Her stated height of 5'2" looks correct and she is not a stick. Size 14 might be on the conservative side although I am definitely no expert on this. Her boobs are truly massive- it's hard to take your eyes off them... Nice smiley face and blond hair. It worked for me, though as I say, maybe not for everyone.
The meetI was greeted at the door by Milly with DFK, into the bath. A quick clean off then into the bedroom, more kissing and fondling her prize assets then OWO. Then we switched round and I gave her RO with some fingering at which she became quite wet. Her hygiene was impeccable. After a while back to OWO while I played with her wth a toy then on with the condom (she can do the "putting it on with her mouth" trick) and sex in various positions- she was very enthusiastic- finally ending up with trying anal; this was only brief because I finished quickly. Clean up and a quick chat and finished; no clock watching, I think we were a couple of minutes over though there was no clock in the room to judge when we started (as far as I noticed).
NegativesNone
ConclusionThis was great, I really enjoyed myself. Milly was fun and enthusiastic, though I think she may need to see an optician as she called me "cute", a word no-one has ever before applied to me. Hopefully she has sorted out her communications issues as there were absolutely no problems here for me. I think I'll be back sometime.