Author Topic: Help me choose!  (Read 613 times)

Offline Jonesing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 9
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Hello,

Looking for a punt in the Old Smoke this month. I'm stuck between Diana or Eda (both from Diva Escorts)
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw Diana a few months back and had a fun time. She's definitely my type (short and stacked), her boobs are mahoosive and she did all the services I wanted. However, I'm tempted to liven things up with someone new and I've heard that Eda is a real goer. At the same time, sometimes you should stick to what you know, and I'm not a fan of the infamous Chelsea Cloisters.

What do you think? I'm also willing to entertain some alternatives.

Thanks!
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sHiNy

I would say try Eda, if she is rubbish then go back to Diana