Author Topic: barbie_sins London Lancaster Gate  (Read 1626 times)

peterlar

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Saw her approximately 10 months ago. At the time she was simply known as Barbie and she was working for various agencies and her price was £200 not £300 that is now.

Location:
She was located 1 minute away from Lancaster Gate tube station.

Flat:
Her flat was ok but nothing special.

Services:
The girl is a real slut (I use this term to describe someone that likes fucking and not as derogatory term). In terms of slutiness she is 8 out of 10 with 10 being someone who likes to fuck like crazy. She is Romanian-British. My self being an immigrant I could not distinguish something in her accent but I assume natives will be able to tell. She accepts fingering and her pussy and ass are pink which I like a lot. We started with OWO which she is good at and at the same time I played with her pussy. After that fucked her in various positions. After first round we chatted. She was telling me that she became mother recently and while pregnant she was still working. She was telling me that she open to new experiences and that she will do almost anything (She will swallow for £100 extra which I did not opt in). She was telling me that she wants to become porn star (which she did) because she will be able to make more money as an escort.

Conclusion:
This was a good punt and I think only of handful (maybe 2 or 3 out of 30) of good encounters with a Romanian girl.  Her price then was £200 which is marginally what I could spend. Now is 300 which definitely will not give. If you have £300 to spend then she’s worth visiting. There is very good chance that you will have good time.


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 02:23:53 pm by peterlar »