Author Topic: Glasgow TOFTT  (Read 1542 times)

supermoon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Gentlemen,

I will be in Glasgow later in the month and would like to TOFTT.

Please make some nominations, I will post a review and help to up-date a profile.

Enjoy the start to your new day,



Offline Poopster

:lol: :sarcastic: :dancegirl:

Hey, the guy wants to TOFTT, he's certainly earned his stripes if he goes with that.  :D

Offline steelman

  When did Susan Boyle start escorting.

supermoon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
@ poopster

Many thanks for the reply.

When I saw your reply I immediately thought
‘What a nice man’ and then I saw your link, ‘what a really nice man’
and when I opened the link ‘What a really super guy’, he is willing to share his girlfriend with me!!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Please remember that Paisley is bidding to become the UK City of Culture 2021.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for sharing your sense of humour with the forum membership.

Do you have any other ideas? Maybe a little closer to the CBD?




Offline Poopster

I think that was wittier in your head.

Offline scotland19something

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:02:05 pm by scotland19something »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac