I heard really good things about Eda from past reviews so thought she'd be a sure fire good session. I unfortunately had a horrible experience and strongly regret visiting and am worried that girls can be so hit or miss despite good reviews.
I think I caught her on a bad time since it was rather early booking but still had a negative experience.
Logistics: easy communication, a few texts after a call to book and I was all set.
Location (for In-call) : easy to locate the incall, a few minutes walk from the tube station, discrete enough from my opinion though it's Chelsea cloisters so ymmv
Looks: she looks quite similar to her pics in general minus slight touch up. She facially looked worse off though it seemed more from not having done makeup etc. Body looks good overall but she definitely wasn't fit like other girls (grabbing her hips and trying to fuck her revealed her body was too loose and not really tight and muscle). Hygiene seemed mixed, age I couldn't tell you but likely 20s I'd guess. Didn't have great English but we could Communicate without an issue. Turns out she's Romanian which should've been a red flag.
150 for 60 minutes with 50 for a levels. from the beginning I should've walked as I saw red flags and I'm pissed at myself especially given the risks I took due to thinking with my other head.
Session started ok, had some juice and then showered, came out and sat on bed before we started kissing (though no dfk or usage of tongue just light kissing). I told her I wanted a levels and she said agency hadn't mentioned it though she'll try (which was weird as I told agency but I guess they didn't forward it to her).
We went to kissing and eventually to OWO. Initially she said OW but I asked her for OWO (later regretting this). Her technique was good I thought and I got hard but it definitely seemed short and rushed in an effort to get straight to sex. I asked to start with a levels since I had paid and was worried if I shot I wouldn't be able to get hard enough to do it properly.
On we go though her attitude starts to worsen and major red flags pop up. She took a popper to make anal ok for her and then asked me if I wanted to do BB anal which was a shocker. For hygienic reasons as much as for the risk of disease. She said since it's not pussy it's ok but I was like no (though I should've just left at that point and said fuck it I want money back). This turned me off a bit and after condom was on I softened a bit at which she was annoyed and confused why I was getting soft and said she wouldn't be doing OWO or anything to get it hard again (another strike on service, treating it as a routine and not really caring about customer or service).
I massaged and got myself hard and went for doggy but then she says she's rather dirty since she hasn't prepped. I'm like ok whatever lets try. We fuck I go in and then harden more after a minute of this and it's a good feeling, unfortunately I think she st this point pooped herself and had to go to bathroom, when we removed my dick it smelled terrible and so we cleaned up and she went to bathroom to clean up claiming she loved a levels but wanted to clean up so we could do it properly. Even said if we go over 5-10 mins no issue, shell make sure to make it good etc.
I sit there for ten minutes working on maintaining my boner due to the lull and she's in the bathroom. She comes out afterwards and now has changed her mind and done a 180 announcing no more anal, only pussy as it's too painful and she doesn't enjoy anal.
I'm a bit shocked after she spent 10-15 mins in there pooping and cleaning herself and hinted at wanting my money back for a levels as I hardly called this a proper experience, but she then flipped out on me and started getting really angry and aggressive, yelling about the timing and how it's painful and she doesn't enjoy it and she still did poppers to try it but it's not happening. At this point I was pissed and just wanted to get this over with so I could leave and stop wasting my time so I tried to calm her down and just get a punt out of it.
She said she'd make up for it with OWO which was good but again not 50 pounds good...her jokes about imagining her mouth is her ass and I should close my eyes weren't much appreciated either...after a bit went for just finishing and fucking and so I just try to get off. Her comments trying to say her oussy is tight just like her ass were ignored since I disagreed but just wanted to finish. I finished quickly and then she immediately says oh cool do you want to take a shower? I was kind of annoyed she was cutting session off given she spent so long in toilet and I checked time and realized it was 15 mins til the hour, meaning if she honored her leaving ten minutes late thing I had 25 mins. At that point she completely lost interest and while she offered me a massage she became absorbed in work through her phone and calling and texting folks about money an agency owed her as well as issues she seemed to be having with another WG. Overall very unprofessional.
I showered and then got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Horrid horrid experience. My sessionwith mata could not be compared to this session at all and I have half a mind to just avoid london agencies and try the few expensive highly reviewed AW girls if I can get through (elite Jessica, moist jade etc)
Overall I'd rate her negative. I would've given her neutral if her attitude was better and she didn't have so many red flags during the session but just can't call it neutral and think people should watch out. Her lack of awareness that bareback is risky even if it's a levels (combined with how grimy she was) means to me that she literally doesn't understand how STIs work.
Cheers will be actively checking my health to make sure I didn't contract anything over the next few weeks. Really wish I'd just walked and saved myself the trouble when she mentioned bare back and had instead taken my 50 for levels and 50 for the hour booking