Author Topic: Jasmine - Premium Escorts- Felling - because I fancied an Indian ;-)  (Read 2041 times)

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 External Link/Members Only

45 minute Incall @ £80

Being in a ' home alone ' situation, I thought I'd like some female company and made a beeline for Premium's site.  Juney ( as ever ) was so helpful and when I asked to meet Jasmine, got me a same day 45 minute appointment. There aren't many Indian escorts around so I decided to grab the opportunity.

It was an incall and Jasmine was based  in a terraced house in a discreet part of Felling with free parking, discreet enough and safe.

I think that a girl answering the door and hiding behind it ( which is par for the course ) is a bit  like a Secret Santa present, it might hold a wonderful surprise, or it might be something where you think WTF and can't hide the look of displeasure on your face. Suffice to say..... Jasmine was  a wonderful surprise! :yahoo:  A very pretty young lady, no make-up since she clearly doesn't need it and a winning smile. If I was being hyper critical wearing a plain black top and jeans isn't the most evocative of outfits, but being honest she could have been dressed in sackcloth and ashes and it would have made no difference. Quite tall-- around 5' 7" and a size 12 but I was more than happy to see this attractive young lady.

Moved to the bedroom and made my donation and asked her what was & wasn't on the menu. This will be bad news for some of you..... No cim, no dfk and no anal play ....doesn't bother me but I know it's a killer for some.

In fairness, her kissing technique was good, just no chance of any tonsil hockey or tongue twirling.

I helped her undress ( be churlish not to ) and WOW!  what a pair of boobs. Large, firm and nipples like 2 Rolos! Natural too, without question the best pair of boobs I've had the good fortune to handle in months.... even better than Alizee21's. 

We both undressed and I decided RO was in order and pushed her back on to the bed. She is certainly a very quiet young lady which I found endearing, others might think " FFS, say something girl!". There again I wasn't here to discuss the implications of Brexit and what a cu*t Boris Johnson really is.

Honest to goodness, she tasted so fu**ing good I was down there for at least 15 minutes and had a couple of crafty looks at her during which I saw her playing with her nips and some genuine soft moaning-- she did tell me she loves RO, no question she does! After cricking my neck twice !! I came up for air and asked her to return the compliment which she did. Jasmine can't do DT, in fact her gag reflex kicks in once you get the helmet an an inch or so in... but she does give a fabulously gentle yet erotic BJ, and it didn't bother me she couldn't do DT..... I think if she had I'd have shot off within 20 seconds.

Couple of minutes of this... then I ' persuaded ' her to face-sit me. Loved it!  Jasmine grinding herself against my mouth and getting very wet..... I wasn't sure if she had an orgasm but judging by the sounds coming from her , her wetness and the milky white liquid emanating from her, I'm guessing I hit the spot!

We had sex in 2-3 positions, it was apparent she's not a fan of deep penetration but I was happy doing long, slow strokes and watching her face... which was definitely flushed. Big ego boost pour moi!

Finished off in the mish position, Jasmine chatted for a minute and then got me some wet wipes.

That was that, then!

To many, she'd be a very vanilla experience and certainly isn't in the mould of girls like Justine de Louer, Delilah , Miss Ellie etc but I really liked her.  She's a lovely girl and I absolutely enjoyed my time with her. The acid test is always..... Would you see her again?   Yes...if she was working tomorrow I'd make a booking now.

A great way to spend 45 minutes, and yet another winner from Premium and the lovely Juney.


« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:42:46 pm by moreplease »