Author Topic: Luder Lounge (FKK) - Dortmund, Germany  (Read 1439 times)

Offline MrIncredible

I recently visited Dortmund and decided to make my first visit to a FKK, and thought it worth sharing my thoughts.

Selecting the FKK
Doing some research before i flew to Dortmund (well Dusseldorf actually and then a train to Dortmund). I identified 3 possible locations, each with with its own pro's and con's. Fruedenhaus seemed like it had the best selection of girls, Saunaclub Appledorf, and Luder Lounge.
If I had flown direct to Dortmund airport i would have gone to Fruedenhaus as it is very near the airport, but from central dortmund it looked like a bit of a trek by public transport.
In the end I decided to visit the Luder Lounge, as it seemed to be the easiest to get to and seemed to have a good reputation on some other forums (in German)

Getting to the Lounge
One of the main reasons for selecting the luder lounge over the others was the easy of getting to it from central dortmund by public transport. There is a tram (U-43) that goes to RuXXXXXstrasse and from there it is a 5-10 min walk up the road, even when i left after dark this seemed like a safe place to be walking. The lounge itself is in a small light industry park with other busineses arround, I arrived about 3pm and saw no-one wandering arround. Entrance was arround the side of the building, a buzzer to get throug the gate and into a reception area.

Arrival & layout
With my total lack of any german, they had to call out to find a girl that spoke English to handle the arrival process. The pricing was explained in reasonable english, it was a sauna club, the girls are naked, there is free soft drinks, coffee and beer, but then we resorted to pointing that I had to get a robe, rather than the towel on a higher shelf. It was also a bit strange speaking to her through the hatch when I was still full clothed and she was naked. After getting a key and the robe I was pointed through to the changing room, I found the locker and stripped down put on the robe and entered the club. It is a small "locals" club, I think due to the issues with finding an English speaker I wasn't shown arround but as it is small it was easy to look arround. There is a Sauna, a shower room with 3 showers, a couple of fruit machines in a "corridor" (not sure if these are real gambling or just somewhere for the girls to waste some time, as i never saw a guest using one), a Tv room with Porn on 2 screens and the main room, with a bar and a pole in the corner. The bar had snacks along it, which was more than I expected as the online details had pointed out that the Luder Lounge does not include a buffet. Whilst i was exploring i did bump literaly into one of the girls (not looking when i reversed to get out of the way) and as she also spoke english she did then do the full tour, and the fact that girls are not alowed to aproach the guests for punts, but if you were interested you would go and sit down next to them to discuss the options. 30Euro for 20 mins, 50 for 30mins

The Girls
There were around 20+ girls in the lounge during my time there (about 3 hours) and best description is there is someone for everyone. As they ranged in looks and sizes. Probably from early 20's to late 30's or even mid 40's, and sizes up to a 16 so no full chubby girls. Breasts from A to EE cups, mainly white blondes, but a few darker hair, and a couple of coloured girls (more Latina than full Africans)

Svetlana, she was my first punt soon after I arrived as she was the first english speaker who had dealt with me on at reception. She is a tall blonde russian, says she is 24 but probably nearer 30. She is fun and flirty and we talked a few times afterwards during my stay. She was clear that she does not do the 30 euro quicky, but would offer OWO including CIM. After a little chat we started to kiss and she went full into DFK and she has a very large tongue. After a short while in the main lounge and with my interest rising from the DFK and some hand work under my robe, we headed off to find a room. In the room the DFK continued, some external rubbing and on to OWO, I had been hoping to get some penetration but I was unable to stop the oral before it was too late. It was very sweet afterwards as she was worried it was something she did as it was uncertain if I had came, as there was so much spit and juices on my little feller as he shrank to nothing. So back to the locker room to hand over the cash.

I spent the next couple of hours showering, relaxing, using the sauna and observing the girls in the main lounge, whilst trying to get some confidence that I could get back up again. Even without speaking any german, it was interesting to observe how the girls entertained each other and how the male guests made nothing more than very quick small talk. Some of the guests did speak basic english but no enough to hold any real converstation. So I see why some of you arrange to go with each other to have someone to talk to between punts. During this rest, drinking and snacking, I spotted a lovely milk chocolate coloured girl with a full bubble and spent a good 30-50 mins watching her wilst both running the clock down, as I new i had to leave about 6ish and trying to feel that I was up for it again as I don't resort to blue pills. Just as I was about to head over another guest finally went over towards her and I was thwarted. I then tried to work out if there was a chance of a punt with her if she was quick with the other guy, but as they chatted and flirted for quite a while this became a no go. May have to get back to Dortmund to have another go........

So i switched to my second choice, a tiny white girl Lily (23 from Bulgaria) with small A cups and full shaven, but a small pert butt. She only spoke a few words of english, but we seem to agree to move on to a room, which was not easy as I think we ended up with the last room which had a dedicated shower and a bed that was wide enough for almost 10 people to sleep in. Even without English, and although she looks sweet and innocent (if a naked girl can look innocent) she tried to upsell a threesome, and did sell me on a bit of anal play whilst see again performed OWO (so no idea where this law is now days) before on with the coat, some cowgirl, doggy and mish with her ankles up by my shoulders before finishing by spraying it from her hair down. a quick cleanup and a stilted chat, where we confirmed names ages and where we were from.

After Lily I just had time for a last shower, a quick drink and as i as getting dressed I saw my target just coming back to the locker room for her paperwork, so it was the right decision not to wait.

Overall.
I really enjoyed the few hours here, even with the language barrier it was a fun few hours looking at naked women, eating and drinking, along with a couple of sessions. Overall i spent 130 Euros for two punts which is great value compared to the costs in London.

Offline Stalinator

Thanks for the detailed report.

Offline Jerboa

A good report, as you say this is one of the locals clubs, few foreign punters visit, so you should usually find better service levels, if maybe not as many stunnas.