Lady La La
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyMet this escort recently and had a good session.
Communication started on AW before swapping numbers. I see now her number is up openly. Comms were good, fast and clear. Sorted out a booking and given details.
Location was good and discrete with plenty of parking. I was expecting a curvy woman as mentioned in previous reviews and from the profile. I would say it is accurate and she carries it off well being quite tall. Very good looking too and looks younger than the stated age of 36.
Upon entering I was greeted warmly and offered shower. I declined and sorted out the paperwork. Kissing and groping followed with us losing our clothes in between. She kisses very good, dfk. She was clean for oral and her owo is great. Condom on for sex which was enjoyable, couple positions mixed up and she was making the right noises, nothing over the top. She does get very wet.
Finished in missionary but she does do cim and facials. Bit of a chat and clean up followed and she is very nice and friendly. Dressed and left but all in all a positive booking which I will be returning to.