External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyFollowing Mr Toon's glowing review of Sadie and still on my quest for a change of scenery, i.e. 'A' levels, I made a booking with Sadie via Premium
Comm's with the agency were very good and mostly thru UKE (which is often easier for me, logistics wise).
The flat is located in a pretty good area, lot's of easy parking and was clean & tidy. When I first saw Sadie, I have to confess to being a little overwhelmed with her facial features.
This is in no way meant to be a derogatory comment but, for me, there was way too much make-up which (IMHO) made her face look very false and this coupled with massive eyelashes and plumped up lips made it difficult for me to 'fancy' her.
I want to reiterate, for clarity, that this is solely my opinion and others will think different.
She has a definite 'alternate' look of Amy Winehouse about her - I think that's who it is I'm thinking of

She has a lovely size 6 body with beautiful perky boobs, small and perfectly formed (and both pierced) with a really nice, tight, small bottom and a wonderful warm personality.
Said she was open to most things and OWO was delivered with bags of eye contact and a really nice action which I thoroughly enjoyed. On with the Mac for some 'A' (which she told me she "really enjoys") but bollocks & buggery for me, I got the old 'condom collapse' and despite taking 100mg blue pill and her very best efforts to revive my flagging member, it was clearly not going to happen again (through no fault of hers at all)....

Decided to forgo penetration completely and finished with some nice OWO and despite me giving her 'the nod' she kept on blowing until the bags were completely empty

The service was excellent and I would see her again but, I would probably be very cheeky and request a little less war paint next time
