Author Topic: Kinky.NL and Amsterdam General  (Read 999 times)

Offline shaunsmith1989

Hey Guys

I'm going to Amsterdam next week and instead of hoping for the best at windows I'm doing some good research and trying to find best prives and freelance girls. Been using Kinky.NL and not sure how legit that site is? anyone got any experience? I also see a lot of adverts saying they are happy to take hard drugs with you at the "party", that sounds dodgy. Don't fancy being trapped in some apartment with a coked up hooker.

So any info on how to make the most of Amsterdam these days?

Thanks


eyesshut.brian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Kinky.nl is a pretty accurated website in Holland. But I think this website is even better; sexjobs.nl. If you take the first item in the menu "dames van plezier" (you get the freelancers) > algemeen (general).. I think with Google translate you will find out.