Author Topic: xxbaby  (Read 881 times)

midlandz_boy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
looks photoshopped for facial shape and colour.

I'd want to see a birth certificate before I fucked her..........

midlandz_boy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
looks photoshopped for facial shape and colour.

I'd want to see a birth certificate before I fucked her..........

y, you think shes underage or hiding her age

Offline Stalinator


Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
there's several things which worry me about the profile
First, a supposed 20 year old who has been an AW member for 29 months...theoretically possible but unlikely for a British girl.
Second, the photoshopped image makes me wonder if she's still underage
Third, I'm certain I've seen this girl before. We've had a rash of profiles in the NW with similar looking girls and similar profiles which have been deposit scams. I believe these photos were on one of those profiles. Profiles were mainly in Blackpool / Southport / Liverpool area - and this girl is supposedly from Liverpool
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 08:56:31 pm by scutty brown »

midlandz_boy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
thanks, i may leave this for a while,

Offline smiley9

AW Feedback looks dodgy too mostly from Webcams  :timeout:


      :drinks: