Author Topic: Carolina26Hot , Epsom  (Read 905 times)

markgob

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Website:
External Link/Members Only

Location:
Block of flats in Epson, I'm guessing YMCA or similar. Was let in by a nice guy who was totally pissed and heading back to his flat with a 4 pack of larger so classy place!

Looks:
She is a larger lady and an amazing photographer judging by her photos vs real-life. If you lake the larger lady with massive tits then she might be for you. Not my sort though.

Meeting:
Phoned her and comms were relatively easy got to her flat and was offered a shower (which was fucking broken but that's another thread). The shower itself was one of the most powerful I've used, could have taken paint off the car but I wasn't their for the shower so came out and was told to lie down. She started with a very good back massage and some ok chat, after about 10 minutes she asked me to roll over and started doing the front. It was when she started to pouring baby oil all over my cock that I realised that oral and sex wasn't actually on the cards despite the profile saying different and this was a hand job only meet. This was a major let down as I was after a fuck and had I wanted to hand job from a over weight person I could have stayed at home! The hand job was OK but she really scratched my dick bad and wouldn't return.

Given her neutral as she was a nice lady and if your into massage + HJ then might be your thing but if your after a fuck... look else where,

Offline FCB


Thank you for the review

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Looks:
She is a larger lady and an amazing photographer judging by her photos vs real-life. If you lake the larger lady with massive tits then she might be for you. Not my sort though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Town:   Epsom, Kingston, Sutton, Mitcham, Norbury, Croydon
County:   Kingston
Region:   London
Country:   United Kingdom
Nationality:   Polish
Member Since:   27/03/2017
Gender:   Female
Orientation:   Bi-sexual
Age:   32
Views:   28200
Last Login:   Yesterday
+447448258037
[email protected]
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:36:33 am by FCB »

Offline The Vicar of Dibley


This was a major let down as I was after a fuck and had I wanted to hand job from a over weight person I could have stayed at home!


Laughed out loud at that.  :D

Had this SP on a "maybe" list. Took her off now if no oral or FS on offer.