External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only &
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI was out of Glasgow yesterday and had a scan at some profile and noticed Emma's, did a quick search and noticed 4 positive reviews for here here on UKP so looked promising. Once I got into Glasgow a few texts back and forth and a nice chat where I was offered a duo for a discounted price of £120 ....checked out Miss Nice profile that looked good and everything was arranged.
Booking was in a city centre hotel close to Charing Cross, all easy to access with no issues even though the lifts are right in front of reception, the hotel is busy enough so no one bats an eyelid.
I had asked both girls to answer the door totally naked and only wearing sexy high heels.... And these 2 gorgeous girls did not dissapoint. Both girls were still wet as had just come out of the shower and looked all tanned and gorgoeus.
Both have accurate pics Emma has great boobs and a good body overall and a really good looking girl with lighter hair colour can remember if she had tattoos but she has great feet. Then we have the gorgeous Miss Nic who is smaller in height with dark hair and has tattoos, her tits are good and her nips are tremendous and she has a great body with a cute ass. Both are 100% british from the northwest area. Apparently Emma has been touring her for over a year.
After a quick shower myself joined both girls on the bed and as a nice touch both girls were on the bed and having nice slow sensual snog with each other .......WOW.... the sight of two hot naked girls in nothing but heels got me hard instantly. Joined both of them on the best and took turns to snog each other and had a good laugh ... Both girls were very chatty and really easy to get on with what a great start to my punt.
Whilst me and Emma continued snogging ....Can I just add she is a great kisser ......Miss Nic moved down to my cock and started with some brilliant slow and sensual OWO...... Really good technique and took my cock well down her throat I cud have really blown my load there and then but when I asked her to slow down she did exaclty that.
Both girls then swapped places for a while....again a great technique by Emma and some really good kissing from Miss Nic.....none of the punt seemed mechanical in fact both girls looked and sounded like they were both having a great time. Some nice sucking of boobs also on both girls ..... Great tits on both and responsive nipples on both.
From here I asked both girls to kiss for a while whilst sitting next to each other with there legs apart and I got down between the legs .....both girls tasted really good and fresh ....Emma has some lovley lips on her pussy and I loved how wet Miss Nic got so wet and how responsive she was.
On with the bag and I decided Emma was going to ride me cowgirl whilst I got Miss Nic to sit on my face ..... What a great sight with Miss Nics pussy all over my face and the sight of Emma bouncing on my cock .... Her boobs looked great. When it was time to cum I had asked to come over both girls boobs ..... And I timed it perfect .....both girls naked and I shot a loads over both girls who were lying down in front of me what a mess on the tits. Miss Nic cleaned me up with a wet wipe and also sexily wiped up the mess from her and Emma's boobs.
All three of us were down in a pile on the bed after this hot and sweaty session the girls were all over me and with Emma stroking my body gently..... Legs arms and body's all locked into mine... A great ending and some great kissing to end the session.
A really nice chat with both girls who worked so well together and were so chatty and a really good laugh and a great superb value duo for £120.
Highly recommended and I will def be returning. I would 100% also consider either girl for a solo session as well. Could these be the new go to duo girls. Emma said they are up and down here all the time so they will be back again soon. So glad I decided and agreed to this duo.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only