External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyHappy to let this positive review sit side by side with mav's negative one and people can make their own minds up!
For those of us who have had the pleasure of meeting SCT she can be very addictive and fun to meet. I've met her a few times and if i spot her green light on on AW I can't stop myself going back. I will grant you that because she only works on an irregular part time basis you may have to bide your time before getting an appointment. I did ask her about mav's review and it would be fair to say she was raging (lol) - at first I thought it might put a damper on our encounter. She said he turned up 20 minutes early and said he was in no rush and also disputes saying over the phone sexual intercourse would be on offer. Obviously only SCT and mav will know what was and wasn't said but knowing SCT pretty well I was surprised when mav made that claim in his review.
The only other response I'll make to mav's review and the comments is I can understand why some people might not like her way of operating... if you are wanting a clear of idea of what she does and doesn't do it is not obvious from her profile and her replies to texts can be elusive as well.
I knew SCT before she set up her AW profile and had secretly fancied her and had booked to see someone else who told me they had a surprise waiting when I arrived and the surprise turned out to be SCT was there and happy to come and watch and was now on AW. From that point in the spring or thereabouts I've returned and seen SCT about once a month since then. The positives for me are that she is a similar age to me and looks very pretty facially, has a great figure, make up is always immaculate, always smells sweet as well and also has a great eye for some great outfits. She has a larger than life personality, great sense of humour and feisty intelligence. So. although she doesn't offer a lot of regular services, if you share my weakness fo sexy milfs, and like fantasy, roleplay, tie and tease games SCT has a knack of getting on the same wavelength as me / reading my mind, setting the imagination racing.
If you are looking for a regular booking with someone who is nearly always available I would say steer clear / concentrate your efforts elsewhere. If you can live with her only being available about once a week or once a fortnight and like mature types and roleplay and tie and tease and can live with some services not being offered then I found her easy to strike up a rapport with and our 4 sessions have been varied and enjoyable and made us both laugh as well as being sexually memorable (without full sex taking place yet!) then I would say she is worth the wait and the suspense!
All 4 meets have been 30 minutes long (my usual length).