External Link/Members OnlyAfter a failed attempt at getting a massage at Jasmine's in Darlington, I headed over to the Boro to try Earth Spa. I'd had mixed results there in previous visits (including a so-called B2B where she kept her enormous steel knickers on throughout) ,but thought I'd see what was happening on this wet afternoon.
Went in, usual cute receptionist behind the counter ( wish she'd work the rooms though).
Usual £40 fee for an hour, then led through to the first room (the one on their YouTube video, lol). No sign of a masseuse yet, so did my normal preparation of undressing quickly, then be stood up supposedly arranging my clothes on the hooks whilst ensuring that I was sporting at least a semi when she did arrive.
In she comes, probably late 20s,early 30s. Quite pretty but not a showstopper. Short red dress, low cut neckline, seems to have smallish boobs.
On with the massage. Strange towel useage - often the towel is strategically placed to keep bits covered, but she placed it on parts she wasn't massaging - over my shoulders to massage my calves, over my feet to massage my shoulders......very odd.
Suddenly she unexpectedly went for the reach under play (I say unexpectedly as until then there had been no accidental touches, no cc swipes, nothing, so a fondle of my cock came out of the blue). After a few minutes of this, which naturally gets me rock hard, she covers my backside with the towel and massages my feet. She takes so long over them that Mr Happy returns to being Mr Floppy.
Then onto the flip. Same odd towel placement, although at no point was Little Me ever covered. She does enough upper inner thigh touches to reawaken my interest. Then the offer comes. She speaks little or no English but she makes a HJ gesture and holds up 2 fingers. I try responding with BJ gestures but she shakes her head and makes the wank gesture again so I agree.
She moves to the other side of the massage table, and to my great surprise, she takes her panties off. She stands with her back to me, takes my hand and places it on her now bare arse. As the knickers have gone, I take this as an invitation, and she parts her legs.
She gives a very good HJ, and all the while I've got one finger up her pussy and another rubbing her clit. In due course, naturally I cum, and she holds my hand in place on her cunt for a minute or two longer - presumably enjoying being fingerfucked.
Good attentive cleanup, with a warm damp cloth ( which is, I'm pleased to see, removed with the used towel afterwards). A nice touch too - she uses some wetwipes on my fingers where I've been pussy playing.
She takes the towels, used tissues, paper table cover and so on out while I dress. On her return, she helps me to finish dressing. I give her the £20 agreed tip, and she hugs me and gives me a peck on the cheek. She'd hardly said a word throughout.
Out the door again, one hour and ten minutes after I arrived.