External Link/Members OnlySo on continues my terrible run of punts this year. This unfortunate “meeting” took place a few months back but I couldn’t find her profile as it disappeared for a bit.
comms very quick to respond. It was definitely her pimp. I confirmed OWO with the pimp as well as DFK.
location a five minute walk from Surbiton station.
the woman this is where it went downhill. She looked much older than her “alleged age.” Either she’s telling porkies about her age or Mother Nature has a vendetta against her. Her skin looked like a British ex-pat’s tanned skin from years of abusing a sun bed, that wouldn’t look out of place as an extra in Benidorm.

I was instantly turned off but when you’re horny your eyes get beer goggles. I tried to initiate DFK but she only gave light pecks. Probably for the best tbh. She then tried to put a condom me and I stated OWO was confirmed at the time. She shrugged her shoulders and said no.
That was the final straw.
I told her to get my money as I was walking and I demanded every single penny. She instantly looked scared as I’m sure images of her pimp slapping her stupid worn out face flashed before her eyes. She tried to bargain with me and offered OWO but at that point I was relieved to leave that witch.
She still begged me to stay and at this point I was ready to flip out for the first time ever. She saw I was adamant. She disappeared for a few minutes and came back with my money. I counted it and made sure they were the exact same notes I came with.
I left with some heavy balls but also with a heavy wallet.
Avoid.