Author Topic: RavenPassion, Hatfield (tourer)  (Read 1007 times)


4 review(s) for XXMonique(Passion)XX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This meeting was in late-April, paid 60 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Good; called a few times, got text saying she’s not available until X.  Texted back was she available at X, she said yes.  Text ping-pong then ensued fairly close to meet time with location.  Called when I arrived and given room number.

Location – Hotel by a roundabout at south end of town.  If you’re not a guest or attending one of their hosted meetings then it’s £5 to park !!  Fee payable either by text or at ticket machine, which only accepts coins, no notes.  The room itself was clean and tidy, decent shower available.

Raven – No face pics in publicly available photos (at time of writing), but fairly sure the (not great) photos are of her; she’s slightly over average height, long, dark blonde hair, I’d say more a size 10 than 8 she just looks too solid to be an 8, but tummy nice and toned as I observed later in the meeting; being “enhanced” her good sized tits stick out to meet you.  Age wise I’d say late 20s/early 30s, so claimed age of 28 seems reasonable to me.

The meet – I’d set off thinking she would be working in a particular location, but text about 5 mins before meet with location was a brisk 5 mins walk further away.  As described above, all fine though.  On arrival it was the usual packdrill of open door and hide behind it.  Raven was wearing a dressing gown (tits jutting proudly forward), with dark bra & knickers underneath.

Peck on the cheek as a greeting, confirmed meet duration and settled paperwork.  We chatted a bit whilst I stripped off; she said she had only just arrived at hotel, hence less than perfect communication.  Onto the bed and she asked what I liked, kissing and cuddling my reply.  No problems with cuddling/snuggling up, but kissing not her thing.  She stroked my cock to life, whilst I sucked on her tits.  Nipples nice and responsive, but tits are rock hard and don’t move, some scarring visible (didn’t bother me, but might put others off).  Raven went down for OWO, lovely technique, attention to balls, took me nice and deep.  I then returned the favour, she’s got a nice meaty set of lips and very responsive to oral attention (or a convincing act).

Raven then went back to my cock, rolling the johnny on with her mouth (always like that one for some reason).  Sex in mish, CG, doggy and back to mish.  Feeling my climax building asked her where she wanted my load.  She said she liked it on her tummy, so pulled out, johnny off and a few tugs later unloaded on her as requested.

Left to clean myself up whilst Raven cleaned herself up, quick shower and chat about something and nothing whilst I got dressed.

Would I go back ?  Yes.

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), but still under same AW number.

New working name is XXPassionNikkiXX:  External Link/Members Only