Author Topic: Weronika.massage (Glasgow)  (Read 3376 times)


15 review(s) for Weronika.massage1 (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Link - External Link/Members Only

Note that this is a massage review, Weronika does not do most services. Body to body massage and HE only, much like Laura the Nuru Girl (I need to visit her sometime)

Meet took place a week ago. Late afternoon. I texted Weronika and got a next day appointment, comms were easy and her flat was simple to find. Parking during the daytime could be difficult though unless you know the area (around Byres Rd area in Glasgow)

1 Hr - £80

I'm quite new to this massage thing, I had a meet with another masseuse a few weeks ago (in the massage thread) and found it both stimulating and relaxing, although no extras were on offer so I didn't review it. I enjoyed it and thought I'd try something similar but different, something with a bit of a payoff so to speak.

Weronika answered the door in her (nice) undies. I don't want to get too fluffy but wow. She may not be everyone's cup of tea but she's certainly mine. She's very slender but not junkie thin, more athletic with small breasts and about 5' 2, a slightly tall spinner in other words . Another review says she's a butterface, personally, I wouldn't agree with that at all.

I was offered a shower on arrival which I took. I also had one at the end as well as I was covered in oil.


I climb on the bed and Weronika comes in, topless. She starts "massaging" my legs with oil. It's the slightest of touches and I'm thinking if this is what I'm getting for the hour I just blew £80. It's nice, but it's not a massage. That action continues for a few minutes going higher and more.....sensual and then she climbs on my back.
She proceeds to start rubbing up and down me using her whole body, and a lot of oil, increasing the pressure and still using her hands in a very light and sensual way on a different part of my body. It's extremely.... arousing.
This continued for a considerable while, her increasing and decreasing the pressure, focusing on different parts etc. There's not too much to tell here.

I turn over and she massages my front, no B2B contact there unfortunately. She is covered in oil and looks hot. As I said she's really my type so that's probably giving her an extra point or 2 out of 10. She proceeds to start teasing my cock gently and then firmer while I feel her (small) breasts. No intimate touching is allowed. My orgasm is possibly the strongest I've had in years.

She's polite, friendly, moderately chatty but speaks very low, obviously had or worried about issues with neighbours.

I was there nearly an hour and a half and I'm sure you can gather from the above I'd definitely go back. It might not be eveyone's idea of a good punt but I found it stimulating, relaxing, sensual, erotic and with a big payoff at the end. If she started escorting/full services I'd be first in the queue.

Negatives - The flat is a bit of a shithole, not untidy mess, more it needs £20k+ spent on it to replace.....everything. Obviously, it's a cheap student type rental so Weronika could clean it 10x a day (it wasn't dirty) and it would still be a bit of a shithole. She doesn't use a massage table and parking during the day could be an issue.
She's lying about being blonde as well as her roots are showing .....  :P
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:08:59 pm by Boinky »

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Nice review Boinky...her stated profile age is 27...do you reckon that's accurate?

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
I'd have put her slightly younger than that. So I'd definitely agree it's accurate. IMO her face is slightly older than the body, but not by much.

She's also IMO not a C cup. More a B. Then again I don't keep my breast measurement guide handy mid punt.

The Boinky Hand sizing measurement guide™ -

Nothing there - AA
Flattish but perky - A
Fits in my hand entirely - B
Overfills my hand - C
About the same as me  - D ( this high fat, high alcohol diet really doesn't seem to be working)
I could be smothered by those - DD
If she turns quickly and I'm too close I might get accidentally killed - Unsupported GG
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:19:13 pm by Boinky »