External Link/Members OnlyVisited last Friday as there had been some recent reports thought i'd drop in as I haven't been in for a few years.
Initial contact door was locked phone went to answer machine. So I gathered they where busy. Had a little time to wait so gave a good 20mins phoned fist and got through booked an appointment.
Upon entering I saw Evelyn (not sure if thats the right spelling) I'd say 40's small nice looking girl good english. There was a younger girl there as well but I think she was busy with someone.
Anywho had a shower went back to the room laid face down. Started off with nice massage which was pleasing enough, got the odd very quick tickle round the arse and balls. Then after about 15 mins the old would you like to upgrade. I paid initially £25 for 30mins and another £40 for HE and topless. Basically she just had a g string on.
Then lots more playing with the arse and ball and cock. Turn over again loads more playing. She then got on the end of the table between my legs and began to give me a nice oily wank. Due to her position it was a bit of a stretch but i managed to get to play with her tits which where rather nice.
Anyway she was pulling away like mad and sometimes I don't always come and I thought that this was one of those times but no she kept tugging away. It wasn't unpleasant by the way.
Have to say that if I was having a wank myself even I'd have given up. But just a slight shift of my legs to a better position she moved round a bit so I could grab her arse and tits and bingo!!

So fairplay to her many other girls would have given up.
I will most likely now make this a regular haunt as the Shanghai parlour is absolute rubbish now Mei Mei has gone.
I will most likely go for longer next time. Anybody had a four hand massage here?