Saw Jasmine today from premium:
External Link/Members Only30 min booking £60, location was a house in Felling area it was a busy road but almost so busy no one would notice you.
Communications from Premium were excellent booking was all arranged via a couple of texts.
Jasmine opened the door and I have to say first impressions were great very attractive in my opinion and I would say the photos and stats on the profile are accurate.
Started with some kissing with a little tongue action and the the slow reveal and the body under the clothes was even better than I hoped, after some more kissing I moved on to some r/o which she really seemed to enjoy I think I managed to make her cum with a couple of fingers maybe just me trying to comfort myself lol.
We then moved not the main event we tried a few positions at which point I couldn't hold back anymore, was offered some wipes to clean up a little chat and I left feeling very satisfied. Jasmine did seem a little quite but I think she is still new to this but had a smile on her face threw out and made me feel relaxed.
Hope I have covered all the important points pasted the link hope it works if not, would one of you gentleman mind helping me out on this.
