Author Topic: zoelunnxx - Maidstone  (Read 1489 times)


3 review(s) for zoelunnxx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DildoMeLee

External Link/Members Only

This review is from a while ago, maybe 6months! I'm just going through my hotlist doing some old reviews as I was asked to in another part of this forum.

This was a good punt, I have a habit of telling WG's its my first time (I dunno why, im weird) and she really looked after me.
30min booking
Nothing really special to report just everything was good, great eyes that look up at the right time :)
When we got into the swing of things and I was getting carried away I did put one hand on her neck (Out of habit :/ my fault) and she got a bit funny with me, kinda killed the mood a little but soon forgotten and we cum at the same time, If she didnt shes the best actress I seen.

This is the first WG I've made cum so dont ruin it for me :)
Would see again