External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyHaving read positive UKP reviews of Miss Lucy I was confident that I could expect a good meeting with her. I am OK with travelling long distances to connect with a particular escort but I want as much reassurance as possible that the event will be worthwhile. Like a couple of reviewers I first encountered Lucy on UKE with her raunchy pics, some showing her face, and lively contributions. I took a look at her AW profile. The inevitable super feedbacks and field reports, of course, but a well put together profile, some good pics showing her slim, shapely body, likes that met my GFE requirements and an interesting blog describing a sub encounter. I personally do not venture to the dark side but I was turned on by her graphic description of the meeting with her master.
And so I emailed her on AW and her response was immediate, friendly and good humoured. I made an appointment for three weeks in advance and at her request booked via AW. On the day, having already received her postcode, I phoned for her house number. I arrived ten minutes early to a semi detached house off the Coast Road, Wallsend. A cosy, tidy home where I immediately felt comfortable.
She looked just like her pics - no disappointment there. Dressed in a black, skimpy outfit and stockings. I was confident I was in for a treat. She directed me to the ground floor wet room for a shower and then led me upstairs. She stripped naked and plunged face down on to the bed for me to take my time to enjoy exploring every square inch of her fit body. Massaging with oil, body to body, firm and deep, light and with sensitivity, gentle pinching and scratching. She turned over on to her back and I made the most of kissing, licking and sucking her delightful erect nipples and working my way down to the business area. There followed several minutes of gentle fingering and tongue penetration. I could have stayed there all day enjoying that sweet, fresh pussy but time was moving on.
She manoeuvred on to her side and I fitted myself alongside her. There followed much French kissing, fondling and caressing, laughing, limb entanglement and story telling. A GFE delight. Then followed the blowjob. Yes, this was spectacularly good. Lucy picked up on my need for slow and gentle and she judged to perfection.
Finally penetration. On with the condom. I pulled her on top of me, wrapping my arms around her and enjoyed the sensation of her hot body pressing against mine as she did the work and I regulated the speed.
And so the afternoon’s sport came to a conclusion. I was well happy. Not only did I find that Lucy provides an enthusiastic service but she is a well balanced, confident person who successfully combines whoring with family duties.
I left with a smug smile to look back and ponder on my expenditure of £140 for one and a half hours of excellent entertainment.