External Link/Members OnlyAs I’m quite partial to a massage now and again I thought I would give this place a try, initial phone call went unanswered but received a text message a few minutes later asking what I wanted. From there on all the arrangements were done via text, no problems arranging an appointment and replies were quick.
Arrived at the shop in North Shields on time and was greeted by who I believe was Linda, (who also owns the Sunderland place) she showed me into the room and explained she would do the first part of the massage then send a younger girl in to do body to body, all this whilst grabbing my arse and balls.
Stripped off and she started what was quite a good firm massage working on various muscles she though needed attention, mixed in with a lot of sensual teasing and no objection to me feeling her arse. After 30 mins of this off she went for the younger girl.
In came a young slim girl called Sasha, not the prettiest but good body. She asked for £40 for B2B I did try to barter a bit but gave up and paid. She stripped off but left a tiny skirt thing on and started what she classes as B2B which was not what I would class it as. She was basically walking round the table rubbing her tits on me. It didn’t get any better when I turned over, no climbing on the table just more of the same. Anything I tried or suggested she wanted extra money for, didn’t even like her tits felt. It would’ve cost a bloody fortune for a bit of RO etc so none of that happened. Happy end was quite good but overall disappointing. She did continue the massage after the HE until time was up so got the full hour.
I’ve thought a bit on how to rate this and decided as the massage by Linda was good that would be a positive but as the ‘extras’ were very poor and expensive that would be a negative so overall I think neutral is about right.
There is an Aw profile which is supposed to be the same place but as I got no response to emails and the girl in those photos was definitely not one of the girls I saw I can’t confirm this.
The AW profile -
External Link/Members Only has not been logged into for several days and as I booked through the above Gumtree advert and can’t confirm they’re connected, the link is for reference only.