Author Topic: Help with good incall Manchester centre or outcall up to £150 for 1hr  (Read 582 times)

johnbarnes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi,
New to this site. Looking at staying over in Manchester city centre hotel on Wednesday. Any good quality in calls in city centre or good outcall girls that could be recommended. Looking at £150 for an hr.

Thanks

Offline Blue Moon

Too vague, JB. Have a look on adultwork, list a few that appeal (with links) and ask for opinions on them.    Bm

johnbarnes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi,
New to this site. Looking at staying over in Manchester city centre hotel on Wednesday. Any good quality in calls in city centre or good outcall girls that could be recommended. Looking at £150 for an hr. Ideally looking for 20-25 blonde, size 8-10, kissing, OWO, multiple times and good size breasts.
Thanks

Offline cueball

Hi,
New to this site. Looking at staying over in Manchester city centre hotel on Wednesday. Any good quality in calls in city centre or good outcall girls that could be recommended. Looking at £150 for an hr.

Thanks

I'll tell you what I'm going to do pal....

I'm going to find you two that if you add em together, it comes to 150 quid.

Your Manchester visit will change your life.... I guarantee it  :lol:

Leave it with me  :hi:

Offline Blue Moon

I'll tell you what I'm going to do pal....
I'm going to find you two that if you add em together, it comes to 150 quid.
Your Manchester visit will change your life.... I guarantee it  :lol:
Leave it with me  :hi:
Well, he asked for it. He didn't take my hint above and now the cage is opening.......
Bm