Author Topic: Priya in Aberdeen  (Read 6695 times)

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Why would any one in the right mind say trear her well or treat her with respect, is this site full of savages is he trying to protect her honor. It's something that fellow punters find ridiculous and condescending.

+1 ....although try explaining this to some people:

Treat her with respect and courtesy, and you will get the same back.

Good luck, and be nice to her!

just be nice to Julia, ok?

Treat her nicely and be gentle with her

Treat her nicely.

 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Offline Brazilian Martian

+1 ....although try explaining this to some people:

 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

My god is he for real, be gentle with her, this picture sums it all up for me

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Being polite, paying the agreed amount, being clean and reasonably on time are the punter's duties.

A punt is not a Haribo Treat Time

Hidden Image/Members Only
(note to gummy bear fluffies: the above purchase is 18p.
Any other expenditure due is noted on the working girl's profile. Under PRICES.
If you have to spend more on treats try to be sensible.
Then save the rest for your psychotherapy sessions.)

Offline spartan

Don't worry, chaps.  Courtney sees himself as some sort of moderator on here, and appears to love to have the occasional dig at me and my reports.  Courtney had a go at me when I first joined like he was a bloody prefect, and gets his panties in a wad all the time about next to nothing, despite  lodging only four reviews himself in over two years.  If you know so much about punting, Courtney, why don't you REVIEW instead of your usual practice of small-minded sniping or wittering on about the ethos of UKP ?  You haven't even met Priya, so you know nothing about her except what you have read! 

I see your last review was Kendra, who has been your only review in a year.  I have seen Kendra many times, and got to know her quite well.  Since you have met her too, just how well do you think Kendra would respond to you as a new client if at some point you said to her - in perhaps a disrespectful and/or discourteous way - something like 'On your knees, bitch, and get your gob round my cock now'  or 'bend over, I'm going to fuck the arse off you'?  She would NOT let you off with it and you would be on her shit-list forever.  Kendra is gorgeous, polite, gentle, feminine and demands courtesy and respect - and what is wrong with a woman wanting THAT?  Nothing.  So if I have met a woman, and assessed her personality as one that probably requires some respect and courtesy to avoid you being asked to leave, who the hell are you to criticize that if you have not met her?  I am not a tout, or fluffy, or a white knight, but I love meeting gorgeous, skilful professional escorts and now share reviews of my meetings on here.  I have probably met 800+ women for one or two hours or more, and I don't say 'treat her with respect/courtesy/whatever' unless I think not doing so will go rather wrong in a meeting with her!  I have met plenty of girls who get really turned on by being tied up, bent over, fucked roughly, spoken to dirtily etc, but it doesn't float my boat.

So, Courtney, again I respectfully suggest that unless you have something more useful to say than your usual snippish, often pointless drivel, please wind your neck in and try punting and reviewing instead of NOT punting and finding endless, irritating fault in the reviews of seasoned punters.  You are not concerned whether I get banned for urging new punters to be nice, but seem to like wasting hours and hours of your life arguing and picking fault.  Give it a rest, stop wasting people's time unnecessarily, and treat your fellow punters with a bit more respect.

Well said. All this whoo-ha because you wrote 'Treat her with respect and courtesy'. FFS  :dash:


kamu

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The review was actually quite good until it got to "treat her well". It makes me chuckle how some of the fuck tards at the start of this thread lap up this kind of crap. If they need someone else to tell them what to do it amazes me they manage to punt at all.

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Well said. All this whoo-ha because you wrote 'Treat her with respect and courtesy'. FFS  :dash:

Interesting ...and yet:

Very well put and I agree...can't be arsed with the white knight regulars either.

Kinda contradicting ethos there. I see "Treat her with respect" lending itself to white knighting, as do others that have commented. :unknown:

Offline spartan

Interesting ...and yet:

Kinda contradicting ethos there. I see "Treat her with respect" lending itself to white knighting, as do others that have commented. :unknown:

Literally FFS :dash: In the context of what he wrote 'Treat her with respect and courtesy, and you will get the same back'...it's good to know. I've had times when I've treated a lady with respect but got disrespected...some nasty bitches out there.

So that's not contradicting my view on white knights at all. White knight FYI External Link/Members Only   :hi:

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Literally FFS :dash: In the context of what he wrote 'Treat her with respect and courtesy, and you will get the same back'...it's good to know. I've had times when I've treated a lady with respect but got disrespected...some nasty bitches out there.

...in other words the review would then be negative and we'd know anyway. Same difference.

So that's not contradicting my view on white knights at all. White knight FYI External Link/Members Only   :hi:

I said "lending" itself to white knighting. Excuse my ignorance. :D

Offline spartan

...in other words the review would then be negative and we'd know anyway. Same difference.

I said "lending" itself to white knighting. Excuse my ignorance. :D

But you would not know why. A negative could be down to a number of reasons, not necessarily because one is disrespected

You in fact said 'contradicting'
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:10:05 am by spartan »

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
You in fact said 'contradicting'

...so I did:
Kinda contradicting ethos there.

A negative could be down to a number of reasons, not necessarily because one is disrespected

...of course, but if one has been disrespected by a WG, I'm sure one will have a tongue to say so. :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Another positive review ruined .......  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

another p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ ̶r̶u̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ hagiography corrected

edited it for you
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:47:14 am by scutty brown »


Offline Nauticus

Why would any one in the right mind say trear her well or treat her with respect, is this site full of savages is he trying to protect her honor. It's something that fellow punters find ridiculous and condescending.

That's really the point I was trying to make by ruling out the "trying to impress" theory. I don't get it either.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203

........ is this site full of savages is he trying to protect her honor. It's something that fellow punters find ridiculous and condescending.



Well some of the fluffy cuntstruck twats seem to think so which is IMHO highly offensive.

I would go so far as to suggest that the vast majority on here always act like what a gentleman should until the pro$$ie they are with tells them to treat her like a whore !!!!

Offline JJM

Some fucking drama over a review, get the handbags oot!

Prada v Primark