Author Topic: Amber-Rae - Pelaw  (Read 1999 times)


65 review(s) for Amber Luxe (59 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BarreChord

External Link/Members Only

First review so fingers crossed!

I visited Amber recently at her location in Pelaw area a short drive from Heworth Metro. She appears to spend time between Scotland, Teesside and Newcastle so a little difficult to get dates that suited me locally.

I was welcomed in by a gorgeous looking Amber, slim and as her profile states "gym fit". Her tits are enhanced but suited me fine. She has lips to die for I think enhanced too, that make the blow job even better.

I followed her upstairs and she removed her tight dress and lay on the bed with nice underwear of which although nice was not why I was here! Straight into DFK done with enthusiasm and onto OWO which I had trouble holding back from. Stopped her and gave her some attention and she tasted sweet and clean. Amber appeared to enjoy it and we moved back to kissing. I was keen for Amber to give me more OWO so she kindly obliged and I came on her tits.

We chatted afterward and I was then on my merry way with a smile on my face. I found Amber to be pleasant and friendly and not a clock watcher.

Would I see her again? Yes, definitely. However, her time in the same area is limited and I've struggled to get our dates matching. But Ill keep trying.

The appointment was 30 minutes for £60

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review mate, not a fan of fake tits myself but useful info for those who are.

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for doing your first review. 

I mentioned on a thread yesterday that I once had a great second visit to a particular WG despite not enjoying the first one.  The WG in question was none other than Amber Rae.  The visits were several years apart and she'd changed her name, hair colour and boobs in the meantime.  I was well into the second booking before I realized who it was thanks to a notable tattoo.