Author Topic: Booking with agencies  (Read 905 times)

Offline abz_n

Alright guys,
First time post. Coming to Newcastle with work soon and was browsing aw but not a lot took my eye. There are a lot of agency reviews on here but I've never booked through am agency, only aw. So my question  is, what's the protocol? Can you request if a girl does services like cim or facials or is it a case of hit and hope?

I saw there is a lost of girls who provide which service on here somewhere but I don't know how up to date it is.

Cheers

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
If you look in the review section and just read ones from the past month or so there should be plenty of choice in there.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 792
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Alright guys,
First time post. Coming to Newcastle with work soon and was browsing aw but not a lot took my eye. There are a lot of agency reviews on here but I've never booked through am agency, only aw. So my question  is, what's the protocol? Can you request if a girl does services like cim or facials or is it a case of hit and hope?

I saw there is a lost of girls who provide which service on here somewhere but I don't know how up to date it is.

Cheers

Agencies won't tell you what services are available, legally an agency can only provide a girl for 'time and companionship' anything else is controlling prostitution for gain.

As said just look for reviews and they will contain all the info you need. You could also try looking on UKE to see if they're members and PM them to ask.

Offline abz_n

Cheers guys. Much appreciated!