Author Topic: Erotic Sophia 99 - West Croydon  (Read 542 times)


2 review(s) for Erotic Sophia 99 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline sammy276

External Link/Members Only

30 Mins £60 on London Road, nr West Croydon station

Having been a long time lurker, I am very overdue on giving back so I tried to do a TOFTT for this one. Unfortunately it did not pay off. I was in the neighbourhood and fancied a quick session. Saw Sophia's profile and yes the warning signs were there, Romanian in S Croydon offering pretty much everything and no idea what extras cost. Usually meaning everything costs extra...
But needs must and her photos looked good and I had a few back ups if she opened the door and looked like a munter. Happily that was not the case, she was a tody size 6, dark skinned Romanian, pretty face (though never smiled) and good enough for 30 min/£60. I have my doubts if it is the girl in the pic but was close enough. Counted the cash and clothes off.

Things went downhill from there. Straight into wet wipe mode and then wiping her hands once she disposed of the wet wipe (I had showered and like to think I do take care of my hygiene..). Avoided doing more than a cursory BJ, but since I am not a big BJ fan and I just wanted a fuck, we moved on and she went into reverse CG. She is tight and felt pretty good but moving at snails pace, so moved her to doggy. She struggled a bit with size and hand was down there trying to control entry. Got tired of this so moved finally to mish and hand went back down there (and not in a good way)  :dash:. Only made me bang her harder to get something out of this and came pretty quickly. She could not get me off her quick enough and was already half way to the wet wipes by the time I was finishing up.... Pretty shit customer service would be an understatement. Grabbed my clothes and was out of there wondering why I came or at the least shoud have saved myself £20 and done the 15min/£40 pump and dump... But a Soho walk up would have been better VFM anyway...

Unless horny and finding yourself in W Croydon of all places, then avoid. The whole experience showed my how much I owe some of the reviewers on here who have found gems that I have enjoyed thanks to their reviews. Unfortunately this was not one of them...

I hope I haven't missed any key info but happy to answer anything.

External Link/Members Only


Offline pumps

I thought as much, tried to book her but never replied to my sms.


tbh when ever I see things like no black men etc.... I automatically assume it's because they're shit useless fucks, but croydon being a desolate area pump and dumps with romanians like this become risk worthy propositions.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 09:45:04 pm by pumps »

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for the review, sammy276.

This is a bait and switch profile. The current profile pictures is the third woman this profile has used.

If you look at the previous review on this WG, I mention that the current profile pictures were taken from a civvie's Instagram account. Those pictures were different from the pictures that were showing above WD181981 review at time he posted it.