Author Topic: Lexi_Lou  (Read 9109 times)


7 review(s) for LEXI_film_star (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OakTree

I realise you've only recently joined but a review from back then would still hold merit. I think many would be interested.

WhattheFlip

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It is true that we don't want bad feedback on AW as it could affect future meets. I saw Ava Koxx before Christmas and she was very poor value for money in my case. As soon as I felt those huge breasts she complained that they hurt as they were falsies. I asked why she had had them done and she said she liked big breasts - just doesn't like us touching them. However, as I have a particular fetish which she didn't like (despite me telling her about it in advance) I felt it would be unfair to give her negative feedback. I therefore just put some vague words down and put it down to experience.

Mate, if she knew about the fetish in advance, and wasnt comfortable with it(interested what it was - you dirty sod!), she should have not taken the booking or made it clear in advance she wasnt going to do it. V.unprofessional, especially for PS money.

Treehouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just messaged Merv to ask to put you all straight that i left of my own accord. He says he cannot post on here says he got banned.
Anyway, you will all make up & believe what you want to.
Also as for me not being attractive, no one else has trouble finding me sexy. And heavy edited photos are another dig to the false report.
You should follow my twitter @Lexilou26 an my snapchat: Lexi-adultwork if you dont find me attractive you must prefer boys.
I post daily pics an videos all selfies on my phone from no make up sweating in my gym wear, to sexy glam before a booking. I post every day on each of my media platforms.
Just shows the lengths some go to because i have annoyed them.
Suppose this is a hobby to you on this site posting and trolling about me or others constantly. You should get an actually hobby, go bake a cake or paint a wall.

Thanks for coming on and confirming the rumours about your attitude

How many future punts has this cost her? If she was as smart as she thinks she is, an apology and a refund would have got her some good PR, as it is , this childish rant made neutral readers like me avoid her .

She should decide what she wants to to .
As an actress she got very little going on (see here IMDB External Link/Members Only), as an escort she has even less



 

Yorksrabbit

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Mate, if she knew about the fetish in advance, and wasnt comfortable with it(interested what it was - you dirty sod!), she should have not taken the booking or made it clear in advance she wasnt going to do it. V.unprofessional, especially for PS money.

You are right, of course. The problem is that they say they have read my profile but often have not. At £150 for 30 mins it was my most expensive punt and terrible vfm. I think that in future I'll go neutral on AW and then give them a bit of a tanking on here :D I'm not telling about the peccadillo :coolgirl:

Offline Jockeynow

Agree on lexi Lou... The worst attitude I've ever come across. I had the 'nerve' to email on the morning of a potential booking for late that night. Got given dogs abuse as to why I didn't ring. Tried to diffuse the situation only to get called several names I'd rather not mention on here.

WhattheFlip

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Agree on lexi Lou... The worst attitude I've ever come across. I had the 'nerve' to email on the morning of a potential booking for late that night. Got given dogs abuse as to why I didn't ring. Tried to diffuse the situation only to get called several names I'd rather not mention on here.

 :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

You literally did nothing wrong. Nothing. Maybe phoning is better for on the day, but ffs, It's hardly wrong to email either. And just indicative of her terribleness that she even thought it was, let alone berated you for it.

Smoke and poke

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I also a crap time with the lady in question at sandys it was like fucking a dummy worst shag Iv had

Raveneyed

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She has the worst attitude of any girl I have contacted. Seems quite friendly on Twitter but as soon as you try to contact her, she either rants at you or deletes mails. I was prepared to forgive her being flat chested but not her manner.  :dash:

Ive just seen her twitter its bloody pathetic. I think thats where she is getting all these field reports from using the guys who blow smoke up her arse to boost her somewhat terrible profile. Also saw since other girls in chester are doing deals so is she but they are well overpriced.

Offline macdart

Sounds like an absolute joke of a girl