Author Topic: Sabrina Foxxx  (Read 1728 times)


21 review(s) for SabrinaFoxx (18 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline piz111

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date -February 2017
Location - incall - Cheadle
Duration - 1.00 HR
Cost - £170


Communication-
 
No problem with communication booked her with 2 hours notice through text and phone.

Location-

Cheadle, in a block of ex council flats not the nicest entrance. But i guess discreet enough a lot more discreet than sandys

Appearance-
I used to see Sabrina often when she was at Sandy's, she actually looks better now, massive fake boobs, with a pretty face and curvy but slim body, mixed race.

Personality-
Very friendly a typical manc lass if you will.

Service-
This is why it is a neutral and probably why i will not return again. I have seen sabrina maybe 15 times previousley over the last ten years and i always got what i needed, she is very raunchy very loud and very full on.

This time however i just wasn't attracted to her, i hated the incall location. I went through to the shower and i saw baby toys in the bath, for some reason this really freaked me out. She rents the place off a friend in the day and i felt like i was shagging in the master bedroom which just felt uncomfortable to me.

Asked for a pse all holes covered. She sucked me off owo with too much spit and a little bit aggresively, rimming on me was fine but also a little aggresive, dfk was too full on, sex was great anal didn't feel so good. Her pussy was clean in RO.  I dont know if it was me but i just didnt enjoy the session. I felt like it felt very forced and fake and i have maybe matured to not enjoy this level of a pse punt or she was just not as good as her sandys days and maybe gone past her prime.. 


Summary-
All in all all services were provided with enthusiasm

DFK
A Levels
OWO
Rimming

I felt like it felt very forced and fake and i have maybe matured to not enjoy this level of a pse punt or she was just not as good as her sandy's days and maybe gone past her prime.. Dont usually like leaving a bad review but got to support the community here. If you just want a quick filthy shag this is for you but i think as a regular you can tire of her obscenities and eventually they put you off e.g "give me that bastard spunk" gets boring after a while.


Offline Kendrig

I know what you mean about the flat, when I saw her a while ago, I actually met her friend. This was at the end of the punt and was ok with me.

I reckon people see Sabrina for the pse punt, maybe you've moved away from this now, and prefer a more intimate gfe.

I like a mix of pse and gfe punts, her pse she does say the standard "fill my hole, fuck me hard" what got me was the "oh yes baby", "that's it baby" fake moans, she a good actress. A lot of the verbals were good, just seemed too much to me imo.

Offline Trotter671

I like a mix of pse and gfe punts, her pse she does say the standard "fill my hole, fuck me hard" what got me was the "oh yes baby", "that's it baby" fake moans, she a good actress. A lot of the verbals were good, just seemed too much to me imo.


That's why I didn't back to see her back in the days I used to go to Sandys - good punt but too much fake over the top verbals put me off. Nice enough girl though.