Author Topic: Partying with the Refugees - Airport Girls 1/4/2017  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Wanking

Had another decent afternoon in Airport girls and set a new record, 5 cums in 5 hours! Had a beer when I walked in and got very relaxed there.

When I arrived there were about 10 Afghan refugees in the changing area, blokes aged between 20s to 40s. I got talking to one of em later in the day and he told me about the hard journey they had travelling to Germany but things were better now they are on the dole in Berlin. This is their once a month treat he told me. I was put off when I saw them at first but wasn't going to trek anywhere else at that stage. The bloke behind the counter told em all several times to make sure and have a shower. Most of em were wearing underpants under their towels while one guy seemed to delight in prancing around naked all day, swinging on the pole alot too. Later in the afternoon while having a session in one of the small rooms, one of the girls came into the room crying telling her friend, who was sitting on my face that one of the Afghan guys had pulled off the condom! The friend explained it to me afterwards in English after I had shot me load.

The lineup was good with a few real hotties in the 10 or so girls. One real tall girl around 30 with a real soft body really turned me on. I didn't get around to sessioning with the hottest tho, a lovely slim.brunette in her early 20s who could surely work in an FKK club.

I got a new respect for covered blowjobs there cos they use thinnish condoms for the blows, and you can still feel something. Its in most other clubs where they use those super heavy duty London condoms and you feel nothing. I also mentioned in my Insomnia report that they have also introduced thinner condoms mixed in with the London ones.

Its still ok in Airport Girls. Great value for the 60 euro 5 hour deal. It's not the kind of place you would stay all day,due to lack of facilities plus its kind of claustrophobic there. The sauna was also out of action.

The sessions are rushed, often only 10 mins, I got 7 sessions and it was actually difficult to get the final session, I don't think I would have managed session number 8. Im guessing the girls get a fiver a sessions, so the club ideally don't want guys going over 6 sessions, so the club can make at least 30 euro per man. I had 4 beers.


Offline Wanking

That girl was there and I sessioned with her. Lovely big arse..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Sounds interesting mate, thanks to Merkel these Afghans too can fuck in Airport girls.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
That girl was there and I sessioned with her. Lovely big arse..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like Isabella. Always good fun ;)

Offline claretandblue

I wonder whether it was ow due to the presence of the afghans! :lol:

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sounds interesting mate, thanks to Merkel these Afghans too can fuck in Airport girls.

Exactly. They are obviously getting paid far too much on the dole if they can afford to go to a sex club.

In my opinion, they're not refugees - they're migrants. While not a bed of roses, Afghanistan is an infinitely better place than it was because of British and American forces, some of whom died or were injured in the process.

Off-topic rant over. Thanks for the review. Tempted by German sex club, though I struggle with 2 pops, let along 5!

Offline Wanking

Off-topic rant over. Thanks for the review. Tempted by German sex club, though I struggle with 2 pops, let along 5!

Strangely enough I could only manage 2 pops during the whole day in Insomnia, usually manage 3 or 4 there. I wasnt in great form tho.

I was feeling better by the time I hit Airport girls. Also private sessions work better for me, Im not 100% comfortable with public action even tho I been doing it for years. Sex is all in the head after all.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
One real tall girl around 30 with a real soft body really turned me on

That sounds like Julia. Very quiet too

yuppie398

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great read.

Quick question, I'll be a first time in Berlin here shortly and was wondering if Airport Girls (and most other places around the area) take credit card?

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Cash is king  :hi:

WTF would you want to use a credit card?  :thumbsdown:

Offline Stalinator

ATMs are plentiful.

These type of establishments only take cash.

Offline adindas

That girl was there and I sessioned with her. Lovely big arse..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hopefully her butt hole does not have any smell of shit, lol ...

Offline Wanking

Hopefully her butt hole does not have any smell of shit, lol ...

 :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Wanking

No credit cards accepted in these budget clubs.

One thing I am always a bit nervous about is leaving my whole world in the locker there. Usually when I visit a club my passport, credit cards, car keys etc are left in the hotel, but since im on the way home when visiting AG everything valuable is in that locker. If it was robbed, it would be a total disaster.

At least they always have the locker room and reception desk manned.

Offline adindas

Great read.

Quick question, I'll be a first time in Berlin here shortly and was wondering if Airport Girls (and most other places around the area) take credit card?

As other people have said eventhough they allow you to pay by Creditcard, you should not pay by creditcard in such kind of place.
There are a few cash machine in the schoenefeld aiirport whihc is just about 7-10 minutes walk from AG.

Offline Jerboa

To put it bluntly, only a idiot would pay by credit card in a brothel.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,150
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
To put it bluntly, only a idiot would pay by credit card in a brothel.

+1  :cool:

Is AGs a flat fee entrance establishment ? You pay an entrance fee & bang as much and as many as you like ? or a fee per girl for each bang ?

Offline Jerboa

+1  :cool:

Is AGs a flat fee entrance establishment ? You pay an entrance fee & bang as much and as many as you like ? or a fee per girl for each bang ?

It's a flat fee Partytreff.