Julia - ES -
External Link/Members OnlyJulia - VS -
External Link/Members OnlyPhotos are genuine, and she is an attractive girl about 5'7, as she described why is chose her.
located off Rosemount Viaduct. Pretty decent flat.
No effort made when she answered the door. Wearing lounge wear - a Tshirt and Black leggings.
She is a friendly girl, a Romainian though, not the Italian as described.
After the cash was handed over she basically stripped in like 1 go, no teasing visually. Shame is is quite attractive.
Service was covered and she was enthuisastic. Not sure she would allow fingering, she was happy for me to play with her nice rack.
Rid her doggy but it was like I was aiming down sight with no rounds in the chamber, My balls were dry and I just went on auto pilot. Got jacked off and finished in the bag.
Another say 4 out of 5. A positive neutral. Nothing extremely special.
If she appeared at the door in sexy lingerie I would be more persuaded to give her a positive.
I would return because she is quite tall compared to the rest of the WGs who in their photos look leggy, yet tip the scales at 5'2.
At £60 HH it is bordering a good deal in Aberdeen at the momemt, the OW lets it down. If she was OWO at £60 she would be GVFM.