I go prob once every 2 months when I fancy something a bit different. I usually see Sally but have also seen Lisa and Ling who seem the be the three regulars. All roughly the same service. Lisa probably gives the best massage. Sally works from Tuesday to Friday afternoon, any time outside of this it will be Lisa or Ling only.
I have built up a good relationship with Sally. I get the standard massage and body to body, but she also does some slight anal play with me now. During happy ending she is happy to give me tit and foot jobs, and she is also happy to dry hump me in the cowgirl position (to clarify, her wearing her underwear). I have enquired about oral but was told this was is no, despite her quite often saying "cum in my mouth baby". She is happy for me to touch pretty much anyway but no fingers inside. This seems to be the same with them all. You have to go a few times to build up trust with them I think.
Any time I go however I always asked if Joey is there. She has only been there once but have been told she will be back occasionally. She is younger probably about mid 30s and has amazing big tits and I found her to be really fit! My only meeting with her was body to body from the off, no messing about, and she was more than happy to have fingers inside her and got very wet. Some nice kissing when i left and more groping of my cock. I have been keen to see her again to try and build up to more, but unfortunately she is very hard to come by.