Author Topic: tasha-H - Liverpool Docks - Incall - 30 mins  (Read 1198 times)


6 review(s) for tasha-H (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CheekyPunt

Saw Tasha very recently

Comms

Excellent, number on the profile so just got my whatsapp on and off we went

Venue

Tasha was working out of an apartment near the docks, nice place, clean, tidy, fresh towels available

Appearance

Fit. Pretty face but that body is off the fucking chain and her arse .....  :wacko:

Meet

Text Tasha and arranged a meet for the following day, given postcode on the day and clear instructions on where she was, plenty of parking in a huge multi story very close by, a 2 minute walk if that. Guided in via mobile and given code for keypad on arrival. Tasha asnwered the door wearing a dressing gown and I was a bit underwhelmed, not by her looks but the dressing gown, it was like something you wear to lounge around and watch the telly in   but that all changed when she took it off  ;) Gave me a friendly kiss and was offered a drink and led into her bedroom. Paperwork sorted and I'm told to strip off. Lay on the bed and the gown comes off and fuck me has she got a body on her, tight and toned with a gorgeous curvy arse wearing a tiny black thong with matching bra, stocking and suspenders, I'm pitching an instant tent  :D She then joins me on the bed for some nice kissing with some light tongue action. She the asks if it's okay if I'll film her while she sucks my dick and being a budding speilberg I happily accepet. It's oral without and she very good, nice and deep with good use of her tongue while I'm zooming in and out and switching to panoramic and sepia mode and all kinds of shit  :lol: I then ask if I can taste her flange which she happy to do. She stands up, peels off her knickers and asks how I want to do it? 69 I say, no problem says she and she parks that beautiful arse right on my face, Im in heaven! She sucking away and so am I and as she starts to cum she slowly starts pushing her arse into my face until her arsehole is right on my nose and it smells fucking gergeous and I'm about to come so I tell her to stop (doesn't do CIM) She then throws one of my special nodders on (mysize64 incase you're wondering)  ;) and asks which position, doggy I say, always doggy. She then asks me to resume my budding directorial debut and I'm pounding away while I'm half watching her phone and half watching me pound her. I feel myself on the final staight so I throw her phone on the bed and give it everything for the final furlong untill bag had been filled. Quick chat, shower, then off I go into the night to ponder the intricacies of the days events.

I think tasha is well worth the money, she's quite quiet but nice to be in the company of with a world class ass, definately not to be sniffed at ......  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:44:02 pm by CheekyPunt »