External Link/Members OnlyLocation : Large hotel west of Wrexham
Financials : £120
So there I was not so innocently browsing UKE when I spotted the profile.of Zara, newcomer with a decent looking set of photos. After a few messages back and forth we have an agreed time, duration and location. Come the anointed hour I'm on the region's motorway system heading for a hotel on the border. Communications had been great, and before setting off I'd dispatched the usual courtesy text and received an encouraging reply. I'll give her a call I think, but to no avail as all I get is a voice mailbox. Nothing unusual, but the spider sense starts tingling.
On arrival it's a busy hotel and I receive a text telling me come up when ready, but no room number. I'll give her a call I think, and find myself landing on voice mail again. Seconds later a text arrives with the room number - maybe she's on a burner with no voice calls? Maybe she doesn't want to talk on the phone.
Into the hotel and scoot past reception, clock a few maids who a) look quite tidy and b) know what I'm there for. On reflection I should have asked one of the maids.
Room door is ajar so I bowl in and am greeted by a tall girl, average looking, mid-twenties, size 12 and a decent pair out front, in a relatively unflattering grey dress. Hmmmmm methinks. Reach in for a kiss and am given a cheek, continental style. Hmmmmm.
Hand the dosh (£120) and she asks me to take a shower before I ask if I can take one. Good, and proceeds to tell me to use the shower gel she provides as gets a reaction to the hotel stuff. Before leaving I've applied some quality cologne, but am asked to wash this off, as she has a reaction to cologne too. Hmmmmm, methinks.
Out of the shower I come, and she's stripped to her stockings, proper suspender belt and bra, the latter restraining a good set. In her heels she's a six-footer, with a build reminiscent of a good hockey player - athletically robust. Facially pleasant but neither beautiful nor stunning.
Hands around her backside and I'm thinking of releasing the twins and lean in for a kiss, but her lips remain closed. My mistake surely, so I go in again and am deflected not so subtly to kiss the nape of her neck. No kissing? No. Erm, that's odd (teeth brushed thrice before leaving, mouthwash used and plenty of water drank en route-no halitosis here). At this point I should have walked, but Junior Doc is doing all the thinking, and all he wants to do is release the puppies. These are great, and I'm told they are sensitive. Fair enough. I pull down her knickers and have a rummage, and she lies on the bed and I dive in. Nice view from down below, but she's lashed on the lube prior to arrival, so I've a mouthful of swarfega. Anyway, as I said it's a decent view so I stay submerged for a bit, before surfacing for a BJ.
This is uninspiring to say the least. Deep throat is on the likes list (at discretion) and when I ask her am told this is only with a condom. Don't recall that in her extensive biography, and this along with the lack of kissing diminishes my ardour. Junior doctor is getting bored and won't survive the flakjacket so there'll be no shagging today. I decide to opt for CIM, but am told she doesn't do this either. Again. It was on Likes but at discretion.
At this point I've lost whatever attraction I had for her, and I ask her to lube me up for a HE. After a few mins of this I blast all over her tits. She gets up and uses a wet wipe and hands me the pack. Usually, the best SPs will undertake the cleanup, and it's a nice little ritual, but I'm left to my own devices. She cleans herself up and I'm making to leave when she offers a massage. Well, why not though invariably they are shite and given how this punt has gone I have very low expectations. I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality of the massage and the conversation is good too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going fluffy.
After a while I get dressed and as I'm leaving she approaches for a peck on the cheek but I extend my hand for a handshake. Touche!
In summary it was not very good. I've never been refused kissing, let alone dfk, have benefited from good NHS dentistry and am diligent with my oral hygiene. I'm not Brad Pitt, but I can't think why it wasn't on offer and of course I'm the one paying £2 per minute.
Oh, and on checking AW later that day I noticed she'd reduced her rate to £100, but hadn't mentioned this to me. I suppose contract law would be on her side in this instance.
Caveat emptor dear fellows.
DD