Author Topic: Depressing Scene  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Para124

Bear with me as I have a slight moan...but my god is it a dire scene at the moment (particularly in Glasgow). Struggling to find a decent backfill for the likes of Analya, Eva, Naughty Tanya....where are the fun girl next door types these days? All I see are a sea of miserable roms, or robots who have a revolving door policy that a merry-go-round would be proud of!

Anyone found some good fun reliable and personable girls out there?

bbb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Winter is always bad, no money about so the business dries up I think.  It'll pick up.

You know what they say, "In the spring a young man's fancy turns to punting."

Offline Para124

Mmmm I wait in hope, it been pretty dire for the last 6 months or so with a lot of good girls deciding to call it a day. Sad times.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Completely agree with you Para... I've ended up having 2nd and even 3rd punts, with lassies I had no intention of seeing again... dire times indeed :thumbsdown:

Offline elihd

I got a feeling its going to get worse. 2016 was my worse year so far. In the past I punt 4-5 a month and in 2016 2 max per month October and December i didnt punt at all :thumbsdown:

hardtoplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I got a feeling its going to get worse. 2016 was my worse year so far. In the past I punt 4-5 a month and in 2016 2 max per month October and December i didnt punt at all :thumbsdown:

I sincerely hope you're wrong, but reckon you may be correct  :angry:

I walked more times in 2016 than I've ever done in 25+ years of punting. In fact, my best punts in the last 12 months were all in Newcastle/Gateshead area whilst on business.

Scotland has been dire for at least a year and all the best WGs have left  :dash: and been replaced by skanks and Roms (and the two aren't mutually exclusive)  :scare: