Author Topic: Tia Farnworth (Massage Review)  (Read 2566 times)

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only

So managed to get a day off work at short notice and since I had been lifting and moving a load of stuff recently my back was aching and I thought I'd go for a quick massage. First port of call was Nid but no answer to my messages or call (strange for her, I assume she is on holiday). Decided to skip my usual fall back of blue sky as poy has moved on so searched for somewhere local. Found this lady. I've herd of her before but never got round to seeing her.

Coms via text were good and all agreed the night before. Post code was sent (near hospital) and I was all set, exchanged texted to confirm in morning and as I got there called and house number was supplied. Plenty of parking available as residential area.

House was ok, ushered up to a bedroom with double bed which was nice enough.

Tia herself was a surprise I would have said mid 30's with a nice petite body dressed in small shorts and a t shirt.

Massage was good, I asked for hard and it was very firm but in a gentle way, hard to describe but I could feel the tensions relief in my muscles still. No CCs at all and also I was covered in a towel, however plenty of attention to Arse upper legs and inner thighs had me sporting a attention seeking erection, she was very quiet throughout so I eventually got round and asked if she did HE, price agreed and she seemed a lot more relaxed after this and more talkative. Finished the massage and then got Onto the HE, which was again very gentle with a slow build up and she made it last a good 15mins till I shot everywhere. One do the best HEs I've ever had to be honest.

Quick clean up with tissues and then a full rub down with hot towels, shower offered but I declined as she hasn't gone ott with the oil so it wasn't needed.

All in all a good experience with a pleasant woman. £55 for the hour inc HE.

Reccomend:- I'll be going back that's for sure, worth trying once for the handjob if anything

Offline Blue Fun

I can confirm Nid is back in Thialand,as she told me she was going last time I went.

Sounds like a good massage. Was no fondling on the cards?

Online Edward Trotter

I can confirm Nid is back in Thialand,as she told me she was going last time I went.

Sounds like a good massage. Was no fondling on the cards?

I've seen Tia a few times over the years and never felt comfortable with any fondling TBH. I must agree though that's she's very pleasant and provides a very good HE.

Offline Colinuk

Saw her last week, when I arrived I asked about he, she looked slightly confused and a little embarrassed but agreed for an extra £20... Nice relaxing massage. OK he. Don't think she would offer he unless you ask. Didn't try to touch her not sure how she would react, maybe ok as she was in shorts....

Offline Carpy

Just re read my review again after this update, must get back to see her again she was very good from memory.

As for fondling I don't know, I think I was stroking her thigh from memory while she gave me the HR, but nothing intimate.

Offline Master1961


Methinks I have to visit tia as nod has gone to Thailand

Offline painterpaul

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Definitely no touching with Tia , unless someone proves me wrong.

Lovely lady great HE but thats as far as it goes chaps
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral