Author Topic: Eindhoven  (Read 1551 times)

Offline jamal2k94

I'm stuck in Eindhoven for three days in a couple of weeks time. Can anyone recommend a nice girl under 30 that they've had a good experience with there? Or a good site to look on failing that for girls in the area. It's a work trip with colleagues so there won't be time to get up to Amsterdam or Rotterdam unfortunately.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Not punted there but plenty of directories. e.g. External Link/Members Only

Or here's a few to get you started

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 12:25:39 pm by Marmalade »

Offline jamal2k94

Thanks, will look.

I might give my seekingarrangement account a dust off and see what that brings up over there.



Offline Richjimbo

Kinky.nl is a good source.

Also, golden angels website has been very productive for me recently

Offline jamal2k94

Many thanks, maybe this work trip won't be as boring as I anticipated!