Author Topic: Name of this gangbang girl  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Johnny wishbone

External Link/Members Only

This girl looks to be the perfect girl for bukkakes and gangbangs. I think she is german. Any ideas who she is and parties she attends?

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

This girl looks to be the perfect girl for bukkakes and gangbangs. I think she is german. Any ideas who she is and parties she attends?

I believe her working name is Laurateen, no idea where she works though. Google search might help or she might have retired.  :unknown:

There used to be a v cute Rom girl at LMP called Sidney who looked a lot like her...but sadly was a bit too much of a princess to get anywhere near as filthy as Laura.  :rolleyes:

wellhungatdawn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It is Laurateen. She has a profile on 'My Dirty Hobby'. Looks like she is not doing publicly advertised events anymore (ie: gangbangs). I get the impression that she was getting so popular that event locations were getting too overcrowded!

Judging by her sexual appetite, I bet she is still gangbanging within her own personal networks of horny fuckers

Offline Johnny wishbone

Thanks fellas. She looks like the perfect cumslut. I can imagine that she is a very popular girl! Wonder if she escorts at all?