Author Topic: Delight massage?  (Read 3714 times)

Davidbig1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Has anyone been to see the delight tantric massage at Charing Cross. Sounds good but £138 for 90 mins is the minimum.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
I'm the same camo as as you on this one...the price has put me off...be interested to hear from someone who's actually been though as I am curious.

Offline marman954

suspicious that they have no photos of the girls on their website ...

Offline Piccolo

External Link/Members Only

. Every inch of your body- apart from the genital area- is attentively taken care of.

fuck that

Online f_angel

Went to this place a couple of months ago. Both girls, one Hungarian, one Latvian (I think) were very nice. The Latvian was an absolute honey actually. Problem is though, no happy ending. They touch everywhere else, and it's very enjoyable, but you won't get finished off.

Shagger69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Went to this place a couple of months ago. Both girls, one Hungarian, one Latvian (I think) were very nice. The Latvian was an absolute honey actually. Problem is though, no happy ending. They touch everywhere else, and it's very enjoyable, but you won't get finished off.

Can you finish yourself off?

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
You would seriously pay £138...to toss yourself off :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline MeSoHorny

Apart from the lack of any photos of the 'team', the pricing is nonsensical. Do they want a handful of coins amongst the 'donation'? Perhaps they keep a float of £1 and £2 coins.

Online f_angel

Apart from the lack of any photos of the 'team', the pricing is nonsensical. Do they want a handful of coins amongst the 'donation'? Perhaps they keep a float of £1 and £2 coins.

Funnily enough they did actually give me change.

I tried it as a TOFTT. It was very enjoyable but not 138 good.

As to the other question above, I don't think they'd have been too happy to let me finish myself off. Apparently an "external loss" would defeat the point.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Funnily enough they did actually give me change.

I tried it as a TOFTT. It was very enjoyable but not 138 good.

As to the other question above, I don't think they'd have been too happy to let me finish myself off. Apparently an "external loss" would defeat the point.

Some people do have more money than sense, it would seem.  :sarcastic:

Online f_angel

A one off Toftt. I thought they were just being discreet,  turns out not.