Author Topic: Lexi ryder Bradford 30 min incall £60  (Read 3966 times)


42 review(s) for Lexi_Ryder (33 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
44 review(s) for LexiRyderxxx (33 positive, 5 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Stifler

External Link/Members Only

Escort - Lexi Ryder

Comms
Arranged meet via text as tried calling her many times she didn't anser.
Replied to text promptly, good comms, clear instructions on parking and address etc.

Parking
Free 1 hour parking virtually outside her place.

Location
Her incall location is a up a cobbly road very close to the city centre, I felt safe leaving my car there.

Venue
Lexi works from her independant flat which is small yet cosy nicely tucked away from prying eyes.
Clean bathroom with fresh towels and ample men's toiletries.
Lexi has a small TV perched on the side of her wardrobe playing porn. This may be a turn off for some however I quite liked it.

The punt!
I booked in for 5pm, arrived 5 minutes early and sent a text which was answered promptly with details on how to access the shared hallway leading to the flats. Before I knocked on her door Lexi opened up dressed as requested sexy heels silky bra and knickers.

As soon as I stepped through the door we shared a sensual kiss while my hands stroked down her back and on to her silky smooth arse.


I was offered a shower which I declined as I had showered before the punt.

Paperwork sorted she did not trot off to hide the cash, instead just plonked the new english pounds on top of the bin lid in the bedroom.

In to the bedroom and I stripped off and joined Lexi on the bed and she started snogging my face off. Not dfk but nice full on snogging whilst I helped her outta her bra, knickers and had a good feel of her silicone puppies. Lovely shape to them with pert nipples however they are not very soft, quite unnatural.

This was followed by a good sucking,licking and squeezing of the fun bags. We then swapped positions as I stood behind her as she bent over the bed whilst I licked her butt cheeks, bit her ass and randomly spanked her followed by some rimming and eating out her honey pot.

This got her going and she started moaning a little not ott with a little gushing as she started talking dirty!
Owo followed, nice long licks and flicks with her tongue. Particular attention was paid to Mr balls, followed by some reverse oral, more spanking and then it was time to don the rain coat.

We started with cowgirl, mish, reverse cowgirl and finished with doggy whilst furiously spanking her butt cheeks with every stroke.

Spent up and drained we lay back on the bed and talked about her upcoming tours whilst I flicked her nipples and stroked her blonde hair. ( she's a natural brunette dyed blonde )

I then had the pleasure of taking a nice shower with a clean fluffy towel, dried and dressed Lexi accompanied me to the door stark naked, quick kiss and I gingerly walked towards the car with a spring in my step!

Would I return
Hell yes, £60 for 30mins fucking a pornstar :)

How soon will I return
Not too soon as the hit list has many, ladies eagerly waiting.

Would I reccomend
Yes definately :)

Score out of 10
8/10 few points knocked off as titties are too hard, no cim deffo no anal.

She seems more like mid thirties not the 24 as advertised, seems like she's also had some work done on her face / lips.

Who am I looking to see next
Amazing victoria no1

Cheers
Moexxx





Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline paulpdv

Interested in The Hit List?

Lexi is excellent have been seeing her regularly for a few years and also preforms.

So Who's on The Hit List?

Offline mm86

good call on the titties being too hard. I saw her a while ago and it's the only time I've ever felt tits that didnt actually feel like tits, felt very strange, were just so firm, and nothing but implant, no actual breast tissue surrounding them.

feel a little harsh saying that as she was a genuinely lovely girl though..

Tallboy2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I just dont like her look
Does not look feminine to me
Sorry Lexi

Offline Stifler

Tallboy2 I totally get where your coming from however this is a kinda turn on for me being the dirty git I am!!! 🤗😆

Offline Kendrig

Nice review Moe, your hit list will just keep growing. Saw Lexi a couple of years ago and thought she was a good punt. This was the first time I'd had a really sloppy bj (requested) which was great, the only issue I had was her teeth on my shaft

Offline Sentinal

I could overlook the Pete Burns esque appearance but a 'pornstar' without pornstar services???

I notice she charges an extra £20 for PSE...what does that include exactly? She doesn't do A, she doesn't do CIM so what does your extra £20 get you, some dirty talk?? It doesn't get you a facial, cause that's another £20 extra. I'm out.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:37:55 pm by Sentinal »

Offline PussyLover789

Ive seen lexi in the past and shes a nice enough person and her service is good, but like you say shes alot older than 24, that age has been on her profile for years so she must alter it and as for her lips? Not very nice they look like punchered goodyear tyres  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kendrig

WTF that picture is frightening, are you getting pictures together for Halloween. 

Offline PussyLover789

WTF that picture is frightening, are you getting pictures together for Halloween.
  Ha ha  :D

Offline PussyLover789

I think she forgot to brush her hair too lol  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Interested in The Hit List?

Lexi is excellent have been seeing her regularly for a few years and also preforms.

So Who's on The Hit List?

Review ??

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
I could overlook the Pete Burns esque appearance but a 'pornstar' without pornstar services???

I notice she charges an extra £20 for PSE...what does that include exactly? She doesn't do A, she doesn't do CIM so what does your extra £20 get you, some dirty talk?? It doesn't get you a facial, cause that's another £20 extra. I'm out.

Have to agree shes not for me. I just got a PSE savaging including anal off a lass in Nottingham at tontober rates.

PSE for me is a full on no holes barred fuckfest with CIM and swallow.

Saying that cheers for the review Mo its a good read.  :hi:

Online YorkshireLad

I saw her a few years back for a quick 15 minute blowjob. I've been meaning to go back for the full works but never got round to it. I don't like the look of her new lips, there was nothing wrong with them before to be honest.