Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Any other flat rate European countries?
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Any other flat rate European countries?
(
Read 870 times
)
lovetopunt
Age Check :
Posts: 158
Likes: 0
Reviews: 2
«
on:
October 31, 2016, 07:13:28 pm »
Hi guys,
I am going to Berlin in Dec and I am going for cheap and cheerful flat rate punt. So,I am just wondering apart from Germany, are there any countries in Europe do flat rate too?
Thanks
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Any other flat rate European countries?
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close