External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only Location: North Croydon, not easy to get to by public transport – about a 15 minute walk from either East or West Croydon stations.
Comms: several texts exchanged and several phone calls. There seemed to be an unnecessary level of security about getting to the place - bordering on paranoia. What I could not believe is that when I turned up at her terraced house and she was just standing there with the front door open where everyone could see her.
The venue: a terrace house in a street off the northern end of Sydenham Road.
The WG: She is short with a large belly and arse – in her mid to late 30’s.
Service: sensuous massage with HR. 1 hour for £50.
The event: I was curious to know why she uses the name Greedy as it has negative connotations. Apparently it is because she does what non-sexual service massage places don’t do and that makes her greedy (me neither). Anyway, I tried not to judge her on her looks or body shape (which admittedly, was difficult) and we got the paperwork out of the way. I stripped off and got on the massage table whilst being serenaded by Hungarian pop music from the sound system. This was the most ticklish massage I have ever experienced. It was notable for the way in which she worked on two separate parts of the body at the same time e.g. she could massage my bum with her left hand whilst her right hand would travel up the inside of my leg from ankle to thigh. Unusually, there were no CC swipes or reach-unders. What I wasn’t expecting was for her to mount the massage table, but she got between my legs and took her top off and started doing a B2B massage. There was also kissing (little pecks to my back) – which seemed surprisingly intimate. Eventually I was asked to turnover for the finale. She offered me one of her large firm breasts – it took two hands to lift one of them. Her breasts were impressive and I continued to suck on them until I climaxed.
Undoubtedly, her USP is her hands which are very soft and sensuous. She has a very delicate touch but it still needs some refinement because it can become ticklish rather than sensuous. Obviously, she is very good VFM.