Author Topic: Vicarage lane - vivastreet Bait and Switch - maryland  (Read 660 times)

Offline Buzz666

External Link/Members Only

Location - vicarage land - maryland - small hot shitty rooms in a hotel down

Service - £40 15min, offered £60 for 30min 2 pop

Girl - not girl pictures but you would guess they would  try and get it close, bait and switch a
plane eastern European, small tits, no arse, vagina like a tube tunnel, personality of a brick

I get there, straight up the stairs and into the room
Work out the paper work
Blowjob - ow boring
Her on top - had push hard to feel anything
Me on top - so much lube and so lose its shit
Doggy - bed too low still boring
Get her on top again and she complains I'm taking to long, grab her hips and think of someone better and pump and dump

Would I return - not if it was free

I'd rather go see one of the girls in Leyton as you know what you get and they actually like their jobs.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 12:08:29 pm by Buzzbat666 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Location - bay leaf hotel maryland - small hot shitty rooms

Service - £40 15min, offered £60 for 30min 2 pop

Girl - not girl pictures but you would guess they would  try and get it close, bait and switch a
plane eastern European, small tits, no arse, vagina like a tube tunnel, personality of a brick

I get there, straight up the stairs and into the room
Work out the paper work
Blowjob - ow boring
Her on top - had push hard to feel anything
Me on top - so much lube and so lose its shit
Doggy - bed too low still boring
Get her on top again and she complains I'm taking to long, grab her hips and think of someone better and pump and dump

Would I return - not if it was free

I'd rather go see one of the girls in Leyton as you know what you get and they actually like their jobs.

What made you stay, you should of walked on principle alone

Offline Buzz666

What made you stay, you should of walked on principle alone

I was intrigued if she was any good, she wasn't lol

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not the best of ideas to mention a hotel name in the review...  :thumbsdown:

Offline Buzz666

Not the best of ideas to mention a hotel name in the review...  :thumbsdown:

Better?

Wish I'd known prior of shitty WGs at the beach greenery hotel and I wouldn't have gone lol

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Better?

Wish I'd known prior of shitty WGs at the beach greenery hotel and I wouldn't have gone lol

Not trying to have a pop at you, but I had to mention it as it's mentioned here:-

- Privacy of service providers
It is not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles. Phone numbers may be posted in full only if they are published in adverts / profiles. Hotels used by service providers may not be named. General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes. Linking porn work is allowed. Modelling work is also allowed depending on circumstance, e.g. face pics showing on both prostitution profile and modelling profile. News items may be posted depending on circumstances (e.g. criminality). Previous working names are never censored, regardless of reasons (see below for more). Objections from service providers to any privacy-related info will need to be raised with Admin for consideration.

However in due respect, I understand your dissapointment with your booking, and bait & switch is always crappy. But kudos to you for amending it within the time limit available & hope you don't have the same treatment again.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 12:23:14 pm by STAR-LORD »