Author Topic: Ljubljana  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Cadwala

Hi Guys, I'm staying in this beautiful city for a few nights in a couple of weeks. Doesn't seem to be a thriving punting scene and cannot find much reliable info. Contacted a couple of girls on sloescort.com but no replies. The couple of clubs I've seen seem fairly tame.

Can anyone recommend any girls, websites, clubs, massage, anything?

Getting worried it's going to be pretty cold there and I wont find something warm to slip into.

jjvv

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hello mate!

I have been there 4 times and there is absolutely nothing.
You will not find street hooker for sure
Maybe if you get some good contact some local guys may give you some tips but everything is hidden overthere
If you go out at night you can get laid with non pro local girls otherwise It will be very complicated

good luck