Author Topic: Dortmund - Intel and recommendations for a noob.  (Read 1029 times)

jonbrawn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm visiting Dortmund this Friday evening and have the whole night to burn. Never punted in Germany before and zero experience with Sauna clubs or any other local institutions. What's the scene like in Dortmund? Where are the best girls found and what is the procedure for first time punter visiting? Any suggestions, recommendations and intel on the locals are much appreciated.

jonbrawn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Should add that I have a car, visiting Dusseldorf isn't off limits for the sake of a good experience.

Offline Jerboa

Well you have a few days to do some research, I've not been to Dortmund in a few years, so can't help on up to date info, what are you looking for? Saunaclubs, brothels, private flats, Rld window girls? If you have a car the world's your lobster, also Essen and Duisburg are nearby, take a look at my map.
External Link/Members Only

jonbrawn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looking for the best VFM shag with a hot girl. Where, how doesn't matter. What would you suggest for a first time visitor? I don't speak German.  :unknown:

Offline Ncuk

Looking for the best VFM shag with a hot girl. Where, how doesn't matter. What would you suggest for a first time visitor? I don't speak German.  :unknown:

Don't worry about it. Most of the girls don't speak German either.

jonbrawn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have been told that Luder-Lounge is a good start. Any thoughts from more experienced visitors? I have a budget of around 200 euros for the night. Looking for top quality shags with good looking girls.