Author Topic: Amy Thai Massage Blackpool.  (Read 1444 times)


2 review(s) for AMY THAI MASSAGE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Amy Thai Massage. Just off Dickson Rd, on a side street near the Prom. Side entrance to a block of flats. Very safe & private.

Saw Amy last week. Unless I'm told different, seemed she's an independent in her own flat.

Amy is very pleasant. Lovely body, not overweight & nice & curvy.

Massage to start. Laid on my front, she seemed to playfully touch my balls at every opportunity. Then made a slight joke, was fun actually. Also broke the ice very well. Turned over, & I undressed the little that she was actually wearing. Only think I didn't like, her skin was like tacky. Could been a cream she had used. But else all great. Oral was wrapped, but Im ok with that too. Also happy for me to give her a good session on her pussy too. Which was well shaven, & lovely & wet.

Actual sex was good. All usuall positions covered.

Would I return. Yes, but there are better I've found.

Offline Andsky

I have seen Amy too... an absolute delight.  Would definitely recommend.

The massage was first class and lasted a good half an hour, building up the expectation. Amy was very accommodating and not a clock watcher.

Wonderful.