Author Topic: Black Booty Babe  (Read 709 times)


1 review(s) for Black-Booty-Babe (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bolster3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Black Booty Babe a couple of weeks ago.
Price £120 / hour.
Contacted Lois by phone, and arranged time and date and was given address & postcode.
On the day I received a phone call about 30 minutes before the meet from Lois saying that she would be
about 10 Minutes late - no problem I told her to make it half an hour to save rushing.

Pulled into the apartment complex to be given the number and told to park anywhere. Loads of empty
spaces there.
Climbed to the top floor to be met by Lois dressed as I had requested. Money exchanged and then down
to business.

Owo, dfk, reverse oral, and then onto the main event.
Sex in all positions finishing with me coming whilst in doggy.

Nice chat afterwards with a drink.
When Lois has bookings she uses the flat, it is shared, but no-one else is there while she is.
All in all an enjoyable meet, Lois is just as her pictures and the age seems about right.
Fairly vanilla which might not suit some but just what I required at the time.

VFM - Yes.
Visit again - Yes, but not at the top of my revisit list.